Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tickled Pink Toggery- 1st Edition


I am going to be adding a new feature to my blog called Tickled Pink Toggery. You are probably wondering what the heck is toggery? Well here is the definition.

tog·ger·y  (tŏg′ə-rē, tôgə-)
n. pl. tog·ger·ies
1. Clothing

I wanted to do something fun to share my passion of fashion and clothing, and share what my wardrobe is looking like lately. I also would love feedback and comments from readers on what they think, and anything else that you would like to share with me. What are you wearing lately.

One thing about me when I go out and get new clothing is that the pieces always have to be 1) versatile for work or casual; and 2)hopefully well priced. This outfit and each piece covered this criteria perfect, and it was super comfy.

The dress is a paisley button-down dress from Forever 21 for only $12.80. This dress is super light and a great summer dress all on it’s own. Additionally, it is a great piece to layer up for fall or even winter wear. I paired this dress up with a black cardigan from Old Navy, some black tights, and some chestnut color boots from Just Fab, and I think I got myself a great fall outfit. Add in some nice gold jewelry and a thin black belt, and it added just that tad of extra dressiness I needed for work.


Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment