Monday, March 31, 2014

Out with the old, In with the new- Toothbrush Subscriptions Review


I do not know if you are like me, but I forget  when the last time was that I replaced my toothbrush.  I know you are supposed to replace your toothbrush here and there, but I am not sure how many months, and when I replaced it last.  Or I just think to myself that the one I have will last a little longer.  Well, my old toothbrush problem has been solved thanks to Toothbrush Subscriptions.



What is Toothbrush Subscriptions?
“You will never forget to change your toothbrush again.” Toothbrush subscriptions takes the hassle out and remembering out of picking up a replacement toothbrush, by sending it directly to your door. You can pick how often you need a new toothbrush every 1, 2 or 3 months, and what kind of toothbrush you need. Toothbrush Subscriptions has adult toothbrushes, toddler toothbrushes, teen toothbrushes, Newborn, and the other added dental needs, like dental floss.  

Cost: $5-3  per toothbrush/dental accessory

American Dental Association Approved Advantage Toothbrush  $5

I am by no means an expert on toothbrushes, but I really was impressed with this toothbrush. Nice soft brush- check, grip handle-check, and Approved by Dental Association-check. A and I are excited to replace our toothbrushes with new ones now! 


The Baby Toothbrush $3

This is perfect for those toddlers in the house 2-5, so this was the perfect toothbrush pick for our little one, who is 3.  I like that this toothbrush is just the right size, and has extra soft brush.

Dental Floss $3 


45 M of minty freshness in the form of dental floss, sounds great for me. I am notorious for not flossing, and I know that is horrible (shame on me), but if I have it coming to my door each month it would motivate me more. If I forget to buy new toothbrushes, more than likely I forgot the dental floss too, Opps!


TICKLED PINK OPINION

Overall I really think that Toothbrush Subscriptions is such a brilliant idea. I do not know if I am the odd one out here, but I really had such memory lapses when it came to buying new toothbrushes. I would always think about it while I was brushing my teeth, but then the thought would just vanish. Poof! With Toothbrush Subscriptions, they can do the job for me! Very convenient! Additionally, the price is on target with normal toothbrushes, the quality is great, and the convenience is stellar. I am sold 100% on Toothbrush Subscriptions.

What did you think of Toothbrush Subscriptions? If you are interested in learning more about Toothbrush Subscriptions or signing up, you can HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment