Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sample Society January 2014 Review


Well Sample Society is usually one of the first subscription boxes that I review each month, but it seems that I am a little far behind for January. Needless to say, Sample Society is one of my favorite beauty boxes. Yes, I probably say that they are all my favorite, and I think may they all are. But, I really do think that Sample Society, as one of my first beauty boxes that I ever received really won my beauty side over from the very beginning. 



What is Sample Society?
For those who do not know what Sample Society is, this a beauty subscription that sends out beauty samples each month. Sample Society is through Beauty Bar and teamed up with Allure. The monthly cost is $15. 


JANUARY SAMPLE SOCIETY

For January 2014, Sample Society brought some of the best for 2014.

StriVectin SD Eye Concentrate 

This won the Allure Best of Beauty Winner. I really have wanted to try a couple of the StriVectin products for awhile now, I was super excited to see this in January's Sample Society Box. I can only hope that the product is as good as it says it is. This eye concentrate is said to help with lines, puffiness and dark circles, everything that I need in an eye cream!

StriVectin Instant Retexturizing Scrub

Not just one StriVectin products, but two this month! I can always use some nice shower scrub. 

Malin & Goetz Vitamin E Face Moisturizer

I really love anything with Vitamin E, it really helps even out skin tone as well as hydrates. I have heard really good things about Malin & Goetz, and this moisturizer proves what great products they have; the moisturizer works fantastic!

Nicole Richie Perfume Sample

I am not the biggest fan of getting perfume in any box. I am pretty picky when it comes to smells. However, this Nicole Richie perfume is not that bad at all. I would probably not buy it on my own, but I am sure for a special occasion I would think about taking it out. 

Butter London Horse Power Nail Fertilizer 

I was the most excited about this in January's Sample Society. I really can appreciate a nail product that is not polish in a beauty box, and it is full size, even better. This nail fertilizer is made to help strengthen nails. I can use all the strength a nail product can give me, my nails are like paper.

TICKLED PINK OPINION

I did not do a cost by item overview for this box, but the Butter London Horse Power itself was $20, and full size, so the box was definitely worth every penny, especially since Sample Society only costs $15 per month. For January there was way more than $15 worth of products, and I could not be more excited about the start of 2014 for Sample Society. I plan on being a loyal subscriber for months to come.

What did you think of the first 2014 Sample Society Box? If you would like to learn more about Sample Society or sign up for BeautyBar.com Sample Society box yourself, you can HERE.


Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment