Sunday, January 5, 2014

Golden Tote January Mystery Tote!

I have to say I am super excited about this announcement, and I was excited that I was up so I could order it right away.  What is it that I am excited about, well Golden Tote announced a Mystery Box! Each Mystery Box will include 4 items and only costs $50! Here is a little from Golden Tote themselves explaining the Mystery Box. 



Our 'once a year' Mystery Tote is reminiscent of the Japanese tradition, Fukubukuro, where store owners once a year curate mystery grab bags of merchandise of the year at an incredible deal. Our tote contains FOUR surprise items, including one Puella dress from previous seasons, at least one item found in a previous $149 tote and two other items, which could be chosen items or surprise items from previous totes. Our tote has a value of up to $300 for $50.

I would most definetly hurry up and grab one of these if you want one, because I think they will go pretty fast. You can get yours HERE.

Until next time...

Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie




No comments:

Post a Comment