Friday, January 24, 2014

High Five for Friday- Green and Blue Edition


Wow, January has flown by so quickly. I am super excited to share my High Five for Friday this week. I am linking up with Lauren over at the Lauren Elizabeth Blog. You can check her our HERE.

And here are my High Five for Friday:

1) Now that we are living out in the country , I just love being able to wake up and see a beautiful view of Mt. Rainier. This was not the best day to view Mt. Rainier, but still a sight.




2)Okay, if you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, or  read any of my other of my posts on here, you probably know already that I am really a loyal fan of the Seattle Seahawks. And, I am beyond super- excited about Seahawks going to the Superbowl!! I have loved football since I was a little girl, and it is super exciting to see our home team going on to the big game on February 2nd. My brother is actually going to the game in NewYork/NewJersey, and I am sure he is going to have a blast!


3) And speaking of loving football and anything to do with the Seahawks lately, I have a ritual that I have to have blue and green nails for game day.


4) I am sure you can see a pattern here of Seahawks this week, haha. Yes, we are excited. Our little one is becoming a big “Green and Blue” fan as well. She shouts and cheers them on for game days and non-game days.  Her and Daddy tackle each other during games cheering “Go Russell Wilson!” and “Beast Mode!” It really is the cutest. This is her Seahawks picture she drew to support them at their last game!

5) Speaking of our little one, here she is in her little fort that we built between two of our couches with her new tablet. It amazes me that young toddlers these days pick up technology like it is embedded into them before birth! Haha.

How was your week? Would love to hear all about it, or if you want to share your High Five for Friday you can HERE. 


Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie




No comments:

Post a Comment