Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Bouqs Co. Holiday Experience- A Frosty Flower Holiday



One item that I do have enough of is fresh flowers. I recently was given another opportunity to try out The Bouqs during the holidays, I was psyched. And when I saw that they had holiday bouquets I was even more excited!


What is The Bouqs?
 This is an online subscription or one time shot flower delivery service. However, this is not your typical local flower company. The Bouqs flowers cut on the day they are ordered and deliver straight from the farm so you get the freshest bouq possible! This means delivery just 4 days after cut, vs 10-14 elsewhere. The Bouqs deliver stems grown on the equator, and 10,000 feet above sea level, which means one thing: sun. And more sun means more color.

The Bouqs recently added next day delivery from their California Collection of Flowers. The cost is a little more, and each bouq cost approximately $50.

The Bouqs offers a one time purchase or you can sign up for one of their subscirptions, so you never forget a special occasion. And each bouquet starts at $40, and that covers shipping.

December Holiday the Bouqs Company Experience
The flowers were shipped via Fed Ex, and came right on the day that I picked online. The box was tightly packed, and very secure. 


The label for the box was addressed to my fiance’ and our little one. She was pretty excited about getting a box for her! She was trying to wink in this picture! So cute!


And the flowers were amazing. What Bouq did I pick?


Frosty (n/k/a Bubbly) Bouq
This was the most beautiful arrangement, and I knew I had to get them for the house right when I saw them. The Frost Bouq is a pack of two of the Bouq Companies White Ranunculus with Green Ruscus.  The below pictures are 5 days after getting them. 

And, they are still going strong. I got the Frosty Bouq on the 17th of December, and with some loving care, pruning, and water changing, they are still looking beautiful! I really wish I could have these around the house all year long. Below are a couple pictures of them now. 


TICKLED PINK OPINION

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the Bouqs Company and their flowers. Not only are they shipping eco-friendly flowers that are beautiful, and doing it at a reasonable cost to the consumers, but the Bouqs Company also cares about the environment and putting great working opportunities out there for people living in South America in the farms.  I most definitely will be ordering more Bouqs in the future for my family, am very impressed that flowers that came all the way from South America were delivered to my door looking like brand new!


PROMO/ DISCOUNT:

Right now you can save 20% off your The Bouqs purchase if you use my direct link HERE.

Is there someone special in your life, a special event coming up, or you just want to send some flowers just because? Well The Bouqs is not only convenient, hassle free, but it also has beautiful flowers. You can find out more about or get your first The Bouqs HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie
*This post contains referral link, which allows each reader to get discount. 


No comments:

Post a Comment