Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Hot Spot Monthly Review


I am always on the look out for out of the ordinary and new subscriptions that catch my eye. One that I had found a while back was Hot Spot Monthly. I was excited to see a package in the mail the other day, and see that it was from Hot Spot Monthly. I could not wait to see what t-shirt was included. 

What is Hot Spot Monthly?
Hot Spot Monthly looks all over to find the “Best Of” lists to find the most awarded bards. They then narrow down the winners and pick the ones with the coolest logos, and delivery a t-shirt from that bar right to your mailbox each month. Cost $20 per month.


November 
The Passenger T-shirt


 The November shirt came from a bar in Washington DC, and was named by Food and Wine to be among American’s Best 50 Bars.  Here are some other statistics:


The Passenger
Washington, DC
Food and Wine - America's Best 50 Bars
Washington Post - Best Bar
BON APPÉTIT - The Top 10 Best New Cocktail Bars
The Travel Channel - Best Bar in Washington DC


This shirt will be going to A, as it is too big for me.  It is nice that we got a black t-shirt for November, as that is his favorite color wear. He actually has already worn it, so that is a win for Hot Spot Monthly!

TICKLED PINK OPINION
Most the time t-shirts at very popular bars or anywhere definitely cost more than a normal shirt. I think that the cost of $20 per month for Hot Spot monthly t-shirt is very reasonable, considering that you did not have to travel all the way to the bar, in another stat, nor pay shipping and handling for the t-shirt to be mailed to you. I really do think that Hot Spot Monthly is a very cool, and very unique gift to get any special person, who also likes t-shirts and/or likes "Best Of" things and places.   I would probably do a gift subscription more for my dad or A. And, who knows maybe someday I will be in Washington DC, and have to swing by The Passenger. 

What did you think of Hotspot Monthly? If you would like to sign up or learn more, you can HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment