Monday, December 16, 2013

Happy Holidays Lip Factory December Box Review



First, I have to say I have so many reviews to do, like always, haha. However, not only do we have a sick little one on our hands, but I have seemed to catch something myself. I have not felt like this since my first year in college. However, that being said, I think my medicine that I took today is kicking in. And, what better way to spend that night than going through the awesome Lip Factory box, which is always a favorite of mine each month.


What is Lip Factory?
Lip Factory is a beauty subscription that curates fantastic beauty boxes, with great beauty/makeup for you to explore and try out. Lip Factory prides itself of sending out new brands and new colors to their subscribers.

Cost: $22.00  per month



December 
Lip Factory box

PureCeuticals Pumpkin Enzyme Cleanse $3
I always love trying a new facial cleanser, and I have been happy with what pumpkin can do for the skin from other skin care items that I have tried.  Even though this is a small sample, I am sure that it will be great.


NCLA Nail Laquer in Emerald Bay $16 
I loved the color of this polish, and love any time that I get a full size polish in any subscription. This polish came at just the right time, and were the perfect colors for my Seattle Seahawks nails! Yes, I do my nails for game days!

Boho Lip and Cheek Tint-$10
I have used MeMeMe brand before and have been pretty happy with it. This Lip and Cheek Tint will be perfect for the holidays, and it comes in a perfect little tin.

Michael Marcus Plump Lip Plumper-$20
This is a perfect lip plumper, after using I didn't feel like my lips were on fire like with some other lip plumper I have used. And, it also moisturized. I really am happy to have found this lip plumper.

essensce Lash and Brow Gel Mascara-$3
This is perfect to put on before mascara to tame any unruly hairs. 

JCat Five Eye Shadow Palette in Bronze Creature-$4
T his really was my favorite part of the box. It not only was full size, but it also included colors that I would actually use. 


TICKLED PINK OPINION
Like I said I always love getting the Lip Factory box, and it never disappoints. This month there was over $57 worth of great makeup and skin products, and the monthly cost of only $22 per month. I know I say I like a lot of subscriptions, but if I were to gift a subscription to anyone Lip Factory would be the one I would chose. For sure! You get so much for your money, and it is worth every penny. Additionally, the products in each monthly box are always top notch! I cannot wait to see what the new year brings for Lip Factory!! 

What did you think of the December Lip Factory Box? If you are interested in learning more about or signing up for the Lip Factory box you can HERE.

Until next time…
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment