Friday, December 27, 2013

December Beauty Box 5 Review


Another great beauty subscription review for the day. Beauty Box 5, I have only recently started getting, but I do enjoy all the products each month, and look forward to seeing what is in each month’s box.



What is Beauty Box 5?
Every month subscribers will get a box filled with cosmetic products selected by Beauty Box 5’s beauty editor. You'll receive a mixture of luxury, commonly known brands, niche brands, eco-conscious and even vegan brands. Your beauty box will include a selection of makeup, hair care, skin care, nail care, fragrances and beauty accessories. And the Cost is only $12 per month!

December Beauty Box 5 


Every Beauty Flexible Foot Smoother
I do not go out and get pedicures, so anything I can use for at home pedicure is great. This will be perfect to get those soft toes!

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer
I really like Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing sheets, so I will give this moisturizer a try. It is a nice travel size moisturizer gel, and would be perfect to keep in a gym or travel bag!

Ofra Cosmetics Sultry Lipgloss Plumper
I have used Ofra before and really liked it. I am happy to have a double and keep it for when the other one runs out. What I like about this gloss is it has just the right amount of color to add that extra punch to my lips!

Body Drench Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Beauty Box 5 must know that cold weather means moisturizing and lotion! This Moisturizing Lotion smells great and I have already put in my desk drawer for every day use.

NYX Cosmetics Love in Rio Eyeshadow Palette
This has to be my favorite part of my Beauty Box 5 this month. These colors are perfectly my colors that I wear on a daily basis. And, after using them they go on nice and smooth, and work perfect for any eye occasion. Also, this was full size!! A $6 value.

TICKLED PINK OPINION

Yes, it was a win for December Beauty Box 5. Between just the eye shadow ($6) and the Foot Smoother ($5), it pretty much paid for the monthly subscription cost in their own, and that is only 2 out of the 5 items in this wonderful Beauty Box. I think I will be gifting this subscription out in 2014 for any gals’ birthdays that I know are coming up.  I really do think Beauty Box 5 is fabulous! I cannot wait for January.

What did you think of December’s Beauty Box 5? If you are interested in learning more or signing up Beauty Box 5, you can HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment