Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A little something for yourself- Pretty Power Box November Review


I always enjoy getting my Pretty Power Box in the mail, and this month was no different. However, November’s box was just fantastic, and I am excited to share it with you.



What is Pretty Power Box
Pretty Power Box is a subscription box for the female entrepreneur. Each month Pretty Power Box will send out items to help create a positive work-life balance, which, as I know first hand, can be quite difficult at times so any help , like the Pretty Power Box, is appreciated. Cost per month is $15 per month.

November
 Pretty Power Box
Yes I do realize that it is December, but I am a little behind in my reviews this month. I cannot believe how fast time flies.

Sweet Peeps Knuckle  Rings/Midi Ring  $5
These looked like toe rings to me at first, but after reviewing the Sweet Peeps Etsy shop it looks like these are actually Midi Rings. I would still wear them as toe rings though, if it were summer time. I absolutely love the Sweet Peeps jewelry and love that these cute gold midi rings were included in this month’s box.  A fantastic touch. Even the most busy of women still should indulge in some jewelry! I know I love jewelry.

Kellogg’s Fiber Plus Chocolate Chip- $1
One of my favorite parts of Pretty Power Box is that they always have some great on-the-go snacks! This Kellogg’s Fiber Plus was just too yummy. I am glad it was good for me too, cause it tasted like a cookie.


Pen and Clipboard by Crafty Gifts by Sherry $5
I was just talking to some people who work in my office about people taking their favorite pens, haha. Yes, it seems ridiculous, but it happens. I had just said we need a pen with a flower on it, so no one takes it. And now I have one!! And I always need something for post-its. Yes, I am a post-it-aholic, they are all over my desk.

Trio Twig/Wood Earrings on Antique Bronze Hooks by Twigged Out 25  $25
These earnings are just amazing. They are made of twigs and then glazed over to keep them looking good and safe from wear. What an awesome idea. I normally would never pick something out like this for myself, but I love how unique these are, and such a great idem to add to November’s Pretty Power Box! And the little bag that they were enclosed is made our of wrapping paper that ia 100% plantable, so you can grow some of your own plants!



TICKLED PINK OPINION

November's Pretty Power Box was pretty awesome, as always. November's box felt more like a nice little present just for me, rather than supplying me with great items for a busy lifestyle, which I really appreciate. Pretty Power Box really knows that even the busiest of ladies still needs some great gifts to feel special at times.  Additionally, November's Pretty Power Box was more than double the subscription cost, which is even more awesome. I have really been impressed since day 1 of Pretty Power Box. What is also great is that I can put all my new jewelry goodies in the great box Pretty Power Box provides each month.

What did you think of November's Pretty Power Box? If you would like to learn more about Pretty Power Box or sign up, you can HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment