Friday, November 22, 2013

Style Delivered- Stitch Fix #7 Review


I always get  very excited about getting another Stitch Fix each month. This time around I delayed the shipment a little bit  since I was in a middle of a move, so I was very excited to get my box. 



What is  Stitch Fix?
Stitch Fix is a personal styling service. Stitch Fix gets your style and size preferences, then send you a package of stylish goodies to try on at home. And No two Fix shipments are alike. Each one is hand–picked just for you. It costs $20 per month, and this $20 can be used towards the purchase of any of the items Stitch Fix adds to your box.


Stitch Fix Box #7

This time around I gave a little more input into what I was looking for in my fix: pants and clothes, of course, that work for worktime and play. My new stylist, Ishara, did a great job of trying to give me what I am looking for.  I just want to say sorry about the pictures real fast before I start my post. I got a new camera, and I am still trying to figure it all out.

Kensie Johnny Skinny Jeans- $88

These were super cozy and fit perfectly around the legs and on the waist, but I have pretty short legs, so they were a little long. Nothing that a little hemming couldn’t help.  I love that these were a dark jean as well. Dark jeans are my favorite. I, unfortunately, did not keep these though because of the cost, and that I would have to get them hemmed. I know if may sound weird to some, but I have never spent more than, like, $60 or so on a pair of jeans.

Dylan and Rose Madeline Metallic Dot Belted Dress $58

This dress was very pretty. I loved the gold dot embellishments on the dress. This dress is black by the way. The picture does not show the color at all. Additionally, the dress had pockets and was super comfy. The only thing I was not sure about, was I think it looked a little too boxy on me.  Not very flattering. So I decided to let it go back.

Renee C Rossi Polka Dot Prink Neck-Tie Blouse -$48
This blouse was perfectly my style, especially for work. And I loved that I could also wear this with jeans just as much as I could wear it with a pencil skirt or slacks, and it would look great all around. The only thing that made me hesitate about this blouse, was that I already have so many black and white polka dot shirts. I actually got one in one of my first Stitch Fix boxes. So I decided to send this one back, even though it was really cute.

41 Hawthorne Bixby Print ¾ Sleeve Blouse -$48
Another top pick for me. It was either this shirt or another dress, below. It looked great with jeans, I was wearing them with the Kensie jeans. I also think this would look great with black leggings or a black pencil skirt. A versatile piece always stands out in my mind. I, however, decided to go for the dress instead.

Sweet Rain Issac Floral Pint Belted Dress- $48
I really love a sheer pretty floral print on clothing, and I do not have a dress or shirt like this.  I really would have loved to wear this dress this summer, but I think with a pair of tights and a sweater or jean jacket, it will work perfect for the fall weather.  


TICKLED PINK OPINION
I  can  never complain about having a personal stylist send me personally picked out clothing to try at home. I love it! I wish I could get Stitch Fix more often to be honest. I always try to limited myself on what I keep from each fix. This month I picked out the Sweet Rain dress, which after my $20 credit came out to be $28. If I did keep a whole fix it would have to included pieces I really loved, and then I would consider keeping it all. I, however, have not received a Fix yet that I have  liked 5 out of 5. I again will make sure that I put in detailed notes for the Stylist for the next fix. I hope for some nice cold weather clothing, a nice Aztec Drape Cardigan sounds perfect! 

What did you think of Stitch Fix? Are you ready to expand your wardrobe and have your own stylist? You can find out more information on Stitch Fix or sign up HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment