Wednesday, November 6, 2013

November Bonjour Jolie- "A Time for Giving Thanks" Box Review


I just could not wait again to share November’s Bonjour Jolie box. As always Bonjour Jolie did not disappoint, and I could not be happier with the lovely items in this month’s box.


What is Bonjour Jolie?
A  Premium Subscription Box Designed Exclusively for Women to Be Pampered During Their Period! Each Monthly Box is Filled with Hand Selected Items, Specialty Bath and Body Items, Gifts, Teas, Amazing Treats to satisfy your sweet tooth, and of course, Feminine Products for your time of the month. Cost $16 per month plus shipping.


November Bonjour Jolie
“A Time for Giving Thanks”


Unfortunately, somehow I lost some pictures of this box while transferring to my computer. I have no idea where they went. However, I think I got enough to show you how amazing the November’s box is.

As always each box comes with Women’s Time of the month items. I lost the pictures, but you can see how much you get in the picture of the whole box above.

The Gift

Cooper Stone Necklace $12

Each part of this necklace is so lovely. The Brass Live Love Laugh, is perfect. A Brass Key, to remember you are the key to your own happiness. And, each necklace has a wonderful stone, that is so beautiful. I really love brass, and love this beautiful necklace. A great gift always awaits in the Bonjour Jolie boxes, this month was one of my favorites.

The Edibles

Caramels for Karson
I was really touched after reading the story behind these Jumbo Sea Salt Carmels.  Karson is a little guy who was diagnosed with Tetralogy of Fallot with Pulmonary Atresia, all the proceeds from these carmels, which are made by his Grandma, go towards the medical bills for his heart surgeries. Go Grandma, and Go Karson for being such a strong little guy.  If you would like to read more about Karson, and Caramels for Karson, you can HERE.


Motts Flavored Apple Cider
This was the perfect beverage addition for the start of Fall, and always reminds me of Thanksgiving.  Yummy!


The Pampering

SomersvilleSoapWorks Organic Cider Spice Soap
This soap is made with Cinnamon and Nutmeg, makes it sound like the start of a yummy dessert. A perfect little soap for the holidays.

The Concord Soap Company Body Butter Samples
I received two samples of Ocean Rain, and Red Clover Tea. I love body butter, but they usually come in big tubs that I most definitely cannot keep in my purse. It is nice to have two little travel size samples that I can tuck away in my purse. Body butter always moisturizes way better than regular lotion.

All Earthly Things Sugar Scrub Cubes

These look just like sugar cubes, just a little bigger, and they smell great.  I have already used one in the shower, and they work excellent, and great for exfoliating.

BlissFull Apothecary Calming Body Oil
I love bath time, and with my hectic schedule lately it will be nice to use this is an upcoming,  well needed, bath for myself. It smells great, and I most definitely can smell  the Rosemary, Chamomile, and Eucalyptus. A great addition to this month’s Bonjour Jolie box, and perfect timing because I need some relax time soon, and a bath with a little glass of wine sounds perfect.

Pure Touch Feminine Wipes

Perfect for the purse.


TICKLED PINK OPINION
I always enjoy my Bonjour Jolie box each and every month, and this month was no exception, like always. I really love getting jewelry in any box, and the fact that the necklace is actually something I would pick out for myself is even better. With the added touch of the Caramels for Karson, the November’s Bonjour Jolie box has to be my favorite Bonjour Jolie box yet. The total value of all the contents of the box was over $22, not including the women’s time of the month products, which adds in at least another $5-7, if not more. Bonjour Jolie always does a great job of making sure each and every box makes you feel like you are opening a present,  which is why I appreciate this box so much.  Like always, I cannot wait to see what December’s Bonjour Jolie box has in store.

If you are interested in learning more about Bonjour Jolie, or to sign up for this wonderful subscription box, you can HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,



Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment