Wednesday, November 20, 2013

November Beauty Box 5 Review


Once I received my first Beauty Box 5, I knew that I wanted to continue with the subscription, as I was very happy with my first box. And, again, another great month of beauty, skin, and bath goodies from Beauty Box 5.


What is Beauty Box 5?
Every month subscribers will get a box filled with cosmetic products selected by Beauty Box 5’s beauty editor. You'll receive a mixture of luxury, commonly known brands, niche brands, eco-conscious and even vegan brands. Your beauty box will include a selection of makeup, hair care, skin care, nail care, fragrances and beauty accessories. And the Cost is only $12 per month!

November Beauty Box 5


For November, Beauty Box 5 curated a great box what was full of ideas that would prep you for any occasion, event or adventure that is on the horizon.

Aveeno Positively Nourishing Calming Body Wash- $2

This is just the best body wash. I have always been a big fan of Aveeno, but this takes the cake. The lavender scent is perfect to lather up with after a long day at work, the smell is just so relaxing.

Montagne Jeunesse Glacial Cooling Face Mask $2.49

This is perfect to add to the bath time kit, for a bath time of relaxation. This mask is said to cleanse pores, and strengthen the skin’s natural barriers. I will have to test this out soon, I really do love face masks, and it is more cost efficient than going to the spa for a facial.

Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant and Deodorant-$7.99
A full size Anti Antiperspirant and Deodorant, a great addition to the box. And, this box even came with a coupon for another free one as well. So, I could double the value on this. I have been wanting to try this kind out, so as soon as I am done with my current stick I will give this a shot.

Body Drench Lip Drench-$4.99
Always can use more chapsticks. I am notorious for losing my chapstick, I mean all the time. I do not think I have ever used a full one up. I actually keep a stash of them in my room for quick retrieval.

Bellapierre Cosmetics Shimmer Powder- $14.99
This is a pretty blue eye powder, with a very great shimmer effect when put on. I am not the biggest on blue. It seems quite popular, as I get blue all the time. But I am sure I can find some use for it during Seahawks, football, weekends!


TICKLED PINK OPINION
Like I said I was super impressed the first time around with this box, and now I am even more impressed. For only $12 per month, this box included approximately $33 worth of products. That is not even including the free Secret Clinical that can be redeemed with the coupon included. I do not know why it took me so long to subscribe to this beauty box, but I really am liking it. One thing I like best about this box, is not only the value of the box, but also that there is a variety of products from makeup to skin care items.  I will most definitely be sticking around to see what is in store for December.

What did you think of November’s Beauty Box 5? If you are interested in learning more or signing up Beauty Box 5, you can HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment