Monday, November 4, 2013

Life these Days

I have been super busy with working, moving, entertaining, working, moving, spending time with my family, and also making sure that our little one is adjusting well during the move. I also have so many boxes to review, and mail to sort out. Yes, unfortunately, I have some boxes lost in the transition. 

My Empty Bedroom! 
Now that we are officially done “Moving”, the organizing begins. Please if you have some helpful hints for organizing I am all ears. Also, I would love some helpful hints in maintaining your sanity while juggling LOTS? I am only human, and some days I just feel like a pile of jello. Yes, jello! HAHA. Thank goodness for caffeine! 




Well, I will be back soon with my many reviews, and until then hope everyone is having a HAPPY MONDAY! 

Taking Time to carve our Kitty Cat Pumpkin! 

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I think we all feel like jello sometimes!! :) love the colors of your bedroom! So soothing!! Hang in there girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the encouragement!! I don't mind feeling like Jello sometimes,just not when I have things to accomplish, haha!

      Delete