Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Jewelry for the Holiday Season- Your Bijoux Box Review and December Spoiler



I really am a big fan of jewelry! When Your Bijoux Box kindly offered to send me their November Box to review, I could not be more excited. And I loved the November’s Your Bijoux Box’s jewelry pieces. And stay tuned for a December Spolier!



What is Your Bijoux Box?
Your Bijoux Box will arrive at your doorstep containing 2-3 pieces of jewelry. The jewelry selection is on-trend, versatile and wearable, and each box will contain at least $70 worth of jewelry each month. Each box has been hand curated by the Founders, and will be a great surprise every month!


Cost: $35 per month

November Your Bijoux Box

This month’s pieces were exactly what I look for in jewelry. First of all  I love gold toned jewelry, and second I love statement pieces like these.

Crystal Sunburst Collar


Can we say beautiful? I love that this will work perfect for my winter wardrobe, and perfect length to hang above the necklines of my sweaters. The gold chain and crystal accent is just lovely.  I know that this necklace will be quickly making its way into my jewelry rotation!

Iced Tortoise Bracelet
I love the gold bracelet, of course! Gold is my favorite, but this bracelet is just so different than anything I currently own.  The brown and black accents just go perfectly together, and will match pretty much anything in my closet!


December Spoiler



Each December Your Bijoux Box will include this Pave Links Bracelet ($78 Value) as one of the jewelry items. This bracelet is one of my all time favorites!

TICKLED PINK OPINION

Your Bijoux Box just makes me smile. When I see those cute little velvet bags, and open them to see a shiny and lovely piece of jewelry I feel like a kid at Christmas! I cannot rave enough on how much I love each and every one of these jewelry pieces, and best of all they are perfect for the holiday season. And for the monthly cost of only $35! I also love, love, love the December Pave Links Bracelet. I have already worn it a couple of times and have gotten loads of positive feedback. Your Bijoux Box would be a perfect gift box for anyone in your life that you know would love some nice jewelry to add to their collection! I cannot wait to see more from Your Bijoux Box!

What did you think of the November’s Your Bijoux Box? If you would like to learn more or sign up and get your own Pave Links Bracelet for December and more, you can HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment