Tuesday, November 19, 2013

It is all about Lips- Lip Factory November Box Review



If you have read my blog before you know that I love makeup, and one of my favorite subscriptions, yes favorite, is Lip Factory. I have always gotten the most amazing boxes from Lip Factory! For November, I must say they, again, did not disappoint.


What is Lip Factory?
Lip Factory is a beauty subscription that curates fantastic beauty boxes, with great beauty/makeup for you to explore and try out. Lip Factory prides itself of sending out new brands and new colors to their subscribers.

Cost: $22.00  per month


Lip Factory- November Box
It’s all about the Lips
Being that Lip Factory is called Lip Factory, I have been expecting a box full of amazing lip products, and the time has come. November box was full of amazing lipsticks and lip products.


Designer Skin Fall Lip Shimmer - $7.30
I have used the Designer Skin brand before, and I really like it. This is a perfect Lip gloss to add a little pop to any lipstick application or if you are going for a shimmery natural look.  Additionally, Designer Skin lip glosses also have Vitamin E, which help nourish and condition the lips.

MODEL Co. Lip Couture Lipstick in Luella $17
This was my favorite lipstick color out of the bunch that I received this month from Lip Factory. I have been a big fan of MODEL Co. for a while now, and was excited to see a lipstick in this month’s Lip Factory Box. Also, the color is just fantastic, a perfect deeper plum-berry color, yet not overpowering, color for winter.  What I like about this lipstick is that the top also comes with a build in mirror, for perfect application.

Medusa’a Makeup Lipgloss in Rumors-$8
I have never heard of Medusa’s Makeup brand before receiving it in my Lip Factory Box.  They have the most creative packaging etc., very fun. This Lipgloss is so much fun, it is a violet color, but goes on more sheer, and it tastes like grape. Also, Medusa’s Makeup is Cruelty-free and PETA certified.

Medusa’s Makeup Lipstick in Rio -$12
Whoo hoo another fun product from Medusa’s Makeup. This packaging was even better than the lipgloss. I love the rose detail  on the lid of the lipstick. This Rio lipstick from Medusa’s Makeup has a tint of orangey, which I am not sure about, but with some lipgloss I think it could more coral color instead.

Retractable Lip Brush- $3.88
This is perfect tool to make a perfect look for the lips! And I do not have one yet, so this was a great addition to the box!

Palladio Herbal  Lipstick in Silver Rose- $6.99
This is such a pretty pink color. Very bold, but I like bold lips at times. Pallido Herbal Lipsticks come in 33 colors, and they are all so pretty. I am very excited to keep this on the makeup shelf.


TICKLED PINK OPINION
Of course, as usual, Lip Factory’s monthly box was just amazing. I always can depend on Lip Factory to curate such fantastic boxes. While some of the lipsticks this month I normally would be hesitant to try, I am very excited to go out of my comfort zone and try some new and bolder colors on my lips.  Lip Factory November’s- It’s all about Lips Box had a total value of $55.17, and all for the monthly cost of $22. I truly appreciate that each month Lip Factory sends out boxes that are usually more than double what you initially pay for the subscription.  With the holidays coming up, this would be a great gift for someone.


What did you think of November’s Lip Factory Box? If you are interested in learning more or signing up for Lip Factory Box,
you can HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment