Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Glossybox and Net-A-Porter.Com Limited Edition Box Review


I cannot resist the limited editions boxes that Glossybox come out with. The last one I got was the Best of Britain Box. This was a collaboration box with Net-a-Porter, and I actually did not know what had showed up on my doorstep the other day when a brown box arrived. I actually had to open up the box and look at the inside box before I had remembered I had gotten this box.  I was thrilled to open it though.




EXCLUSIVE TO NET-A-PORTER.COM. NET-A-PORTER has partnered with Glossybox to bring you this special limited-edition beauty box. This set includes eight exciting luxury products that will appeal to both beauty enthusiasts and jet-setting fashion lovers. The Cost is $40, and they are still available HERE, if you are interested.


Glossybox
Net-A-Porter.com Box
This came in a fantastic box, and the box was even impressive, coming with extra tissue paper, and a reusable bow. This will be perfect to use for Christmas. Additionally, everything that was included in this box was packed securely in a zip lock bag. 

Natura Bissé's Diamond White SPF 50 Oil-Free Brilliant Sun Protection - $43
This is a brightening cream minimizes dark spots,  improves skin tone and protects against harmful UVA and UVB rays while maintaining hydration. I used this last night, and it really went on very well. I know I would not spend this much normally, especially not for the price of a full sized version. However, I am very excited to see this in my box. A great start for the Glossybox Net-a-Porter box.

Kevyn Aucoin's The Eye Shadow Duo - No. 206 $42
A shimmering nude and sophisticated dark-blue eye shadow. This is a very fine powder, which results in a very smooth finish. While I do not use dark-blue eye shadow very often, I really love the shimmering nude powder. This will something I can use all the time, and it is full size!

Ellis Faas' Mascara E401 – Black
This looks amazing. Not only in a pretty container, but is said to perfectly lengthen and separate lashes with the velvety formula. I always love getting mascara in my beauty boxes, and think this one is my favorite. And it is full size, which is even better.

Philip B's Oud Royal Gravity-Defying Gel -$2
This is a great hair gel that provides intense hold and shine without flakiness or build-up, great for straight or curly styles. I love Philip B products, so there is no doubt I will like this as well.

RGB's Jojoba and Biotin-enriched Cuticle Oil $20
This cuticle oil was much needed, since the cold weather really dries out my hands and nails. This great RGB Cuticle Oil is perfect to Rejuvenate cracked skin and strengthen nails. And this smells great, since it is made of cucumber.  

Klorane's Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk $6
This is ultimate secret weapon to cleanse lackluster locks while adding texture and volume. I have received this in other boxes, and really have been impressed with this dry shampoo. This is perfect to add to a gym bag, or to have around on those mornings I cannot get out of bed.

Avène's Thermal Spring Water spray -$4
This is a great way To soften, soothe, and restore skin. 

Joya's Âmes Sœurs Roll-On Parfum $4.20

This perfume offers notes of Frankincense, Myrrh, Orange Blossom and Jasmine in a roll-on design for easy application
This smells great, and is perfectly for my scent.

Extra Net-a-Porter Gift
Meausuring Tape! I actually have been wanting one of these, so I am happy to see it in my box!

TICKLED PINK OPINION
This box was just amazing. I already knew what to expect when I looked over the Net-a-Porter website, you can check it out too HERE. But after looking over all the awesome beauty and skin products again, I think it was 100% worth the money. For $40, the cost of the box, I received $155 worth of beauty and skin products. And a great gift box! Again, I love luxury limited edition boxes from Glossybox, and this Net-a-Porter box did not disappoint.

What did you think of the Glossybox for Net-a-Porter box? If you are interested in getting one of your own, you can HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment