Friday, October 25, 2013

October's Awesome Blush Mystery Beauty Box/Bag Review


This is one of those boxes/bags that I look forward to getting each and every month, especially because the value and quality of the products versus how reasonably priced the monthly subscription cost is. And, it just so exciting to get a bag full, and I mean full, of beauty, makeup and skin products.


What is Blush Mystery Beauty Box?

Blush Mystery Beauty Box is a monthly beauty subscription that sends out great beauty products, skin care, hair care and makeup handpicked by a team of beauty pros, and is worth at least $100. Members also Enjoy a Free Gift with your Beauty Box and Free Shipping all the time! The monthly cost is $24.95.

October
Blush Mystery Beauty Box
For October the Blush Mystery Beauty Box was curated by  Kimberly who is the Co- Founder of Chella Skin Care. She has not only included one full size product from her line, but also some other awesome products.

Chella Skin Care Highlighter Pencil in Ivory Lace- $15

I really like highlighter pencils like this one, and I actually have use the Chella Highligter Pencil before, so I was happy to get another one, and it was full size.

Butter London Nail Lacquer in Kerfuffle-$15
I always love getting polish, and really like any Butter Polish. Butter Polish has always gone on my nails very well. The color is very pretty as well. Not sure what Kerfuffle means, but it is a cute name. This Butter Polish was full size, whoo-hoo!

Karin Herzog Vita-A-Komb-$5
This is a great nutritious moisturizer, with anti-aging benefits. If you do not know already, but I always like products that have anti-aging benefits.

Mirabella Mineral Highlighting Powder- $38 

This has to be my favorite part of this whole bag/box, and this Mirabella Highlighting Powder was full size!!! I have used Mirabella products before, and really liked them, so I am sure I will be loving this highlighting powder!

Miracle Skin Transforming Face- $8

I have been trying to get around to getting some of this Miracle Skin Primer/Tinted Moisturizer ever since I tried it a couple months ago. I was excited to see another deluxe sample in this Blush Mystery Beauty Box!

Talika Lipocils Expert- $8

A great product to get those lashes looking long. I am excited to give it a try.

Theraplex FT  Exfoliating Emollient- $15

This is great for the cold months. I get really dry hands, since I guess they cannot get clean enough, so hopefully this helps out. I probably will keep this by the sink so I use it right away after washing my hands. I am sure this will last awhile since it is FULL SIZE!

My Face Cosemtics Lip Pop Gloss- $18

This lip gloss looks like fun, and it is full size. 


TICKLED PINK OPINION
There is not much I am can say about the Blush Mystery Beauty Box, other than it was AWESOME this month, as usual. And all these great products come in a nice little bag. Speaking of the Blush Mystery Beauty Box bags, the bags have changed, and have a nice cotton feel now rather than a mesh like bag. Very nice change. Overall, this bag had a total value of around $122! Awesome, right? And it only cost me around $26, even more Awesome now, right?

If you are interested in learning more about this great Blush Mystery Beauty Box or signing up, you can HERE. 

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie


1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous highlighting powder! A kerfuffle is a minor conflict or fuss. Fabulous box!

    Karen
    Unpack the Box

    ReplyDelete