Wednesday, October 16, 2013

October Sample Society- Fall Must-Have Box Review


Sample Society from Beauty Bar is always one of those boxes that I really love, and I look forward to it being one the first boxes that I get each month.  (Yes, this post is a little delayed. The move really is putting me back. Dang move!). October was no different.


What is Sample Society?
For those who do not know what Sample Society is, this a beauty subscription that sends out beauty samples each month. Sample Society is through Beauty Bar and teamed up with Allure. The monthly cost is $15.


October Sample Society
 Fall Favorites Box

This box was curated to bring the new must-haves for fall.

Butter London Nail Lacquer in Scallywag (Full Size)
Yay! I really was so excited to see this in my Sample Society box this month. Not only was it Butter nail laquer, which I really like, but the color was just a beautiful turquois glitter color, and it was full size!! Can never complain when I get nail lacquer in a box!

IPKN  BB Cream

I have my ups and downs with BB Creams. Sometimes I really like BB Creams and other times they are just leave my skin feeling too oily. This is said to go on smoothly, and I always give products a try. I am excited to see how this works.

Diptyque L'Eau Du 34 Blvd Saint Germain 

I have like most Diptyque perfumes that I have gotten, and I am really picky about perfume.  However, this one is just too much for me. I am sure I can find someone who would love to take this off my hands.

Ouidad Botanical Boost Spray Deluxe

I am excited to use this when I defuse my hair and wear it curly. My hair has a natural wave to it, and can be coaxed into being even more curlier, but tends to get frizzy here or there. Maybe this Ouidad will help.

Minus 417 Hand Moisturizer

Natural Olive Oil and Primrose  oil helps with moisture in the hands. With the fall coming, and colder weather, this is perfect to keep in my purse to keep my hands soft and smooth.


TICKLED PINK OPINION:
I never have anything bad to say about my Sample Society box each month, and the same goes for the October box.  I was most excited about the Butter Nail Lacquer, and for the price that full size Butter Nail Lacquer goes for usually, this in itself paid for the whole October Sample Society Box. I cannot wait to experiment with my new goodies as well.   

What did you think of the October’s Sample Society box?  If you are interested in signing up or learning more about Sample Society, you can HERE. And make sure to use Referral Code “TICKLEDPIN” at checkout if you subscribe J


Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,



Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment