Friday, October 25, 2013

Fab Kids London Calling Collection Review


I think that I love Fab Kids more and more.  For this month they came out with a collection called London Calling, and the hardest decision was trying to pick out just one outfit for our little one, since I loved them all.


What is Fab Kids?

Fab Kids, which is affiliated with Just Fab, is a company started by a couple of mothers, and Christina Applegate (movie star), and founded to let girls,  and now boys, express their individuality through fashion, while allowing parents to get high end clothing at reasonable prices. After taking the style quiz, Fab Kids then picks out clothing perfect for your little one. You can pick and choose what you would like. Every outfit comes with three pieces, and the cost is $39.95. You are not obligated to pick a set each month, and can skip if you choose as well. 


 First look in the box, all nicely packaged!

LONDON CALLING COLLECION 

What I really liked about this collection is the prints that Fab Kids has picked for the pieces. I love leopard, star, black and white, and plaid print, and it looks so cute mixed together.

Hearts and Tulle Outfit

We usually do not buy little tulle skirts for our little one, but this looked very cute all paired together. What is even better, each of these pieces would work well separately with other items we have in the closet for our little one as well. 

Love on Plaid Ruffle Tee

At first glance I thought this would just be a normal long sleeve thin tee, but it actually is more like a sweatshirt. A little thinner than the normal sweatshirt, but still nice for the fall weather. I also really love the detail sleeves on this shirt, the ruffles are actually leather ruffles, it adds such a cute touch to this tee.

Star Sparkle Tulle Skirt
Our little one is not really 100% into skirts, but this is very cute. It has a great under layer, under the tulle, that is not scratchy which is great. It also has a nice satin stretchy waist band, which will be more comfortable.

Stripe Play Leggings 

Fab Kids makes the best leggings. Super soft, and great for the colder months. We love black and white, and it matches so many other shirts and dresses we have. What I like, is these leggings are a great versatile piece, and also looks cute in this outfit pairing.

Other London Calling Favorites

Wild Necklaces Outfit


London Plaid Outfit

TICKLED PINK OPINION
Like I have said, and you have probably already read in my other Fab Kids posts, but Fab Kids is really growing on me. Fab Kids brings right to your door great clothing that is quality made, super cute, for a reasonable price.  I really do not plan on getting the outfits every month, but it is great for special times when I want to get something extra special for the little one.  And, what is even better is that it is super convenient! I cannot see what Fab Kids comes out with next.

What is great for new members of Fab Kids, is you get your first outfit for your little one for 50% off. So, if you are interested in learning more, checking out the full selection from Fab Kids or signing up, you can HERE. 

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,



Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. SO funny that you posted this! I was just thinking to myself I wish there was a subscription box for kids clothes! I just signed up for blushbox so I enjoyed reading your review on that as well. :)

    ReplyDelete