Friday, September 27, 2013

Stitch Fix- Stylist Delivered Fix #5 Reviewed


So I have been slacking with my boxes like Stitch Fix and RocksBox, since I can schedule them as I like. But, I have had this Stitch Fix on my to-do list for a  while now, and since I now have another Fix on it’s way I thought I should hurry up and share this #5 Stitch Fix before #6 comes. So here goes...



What is Stitch Fix?
Stitch Fix is a personal styling service. Stitch Fix gets your style and size preferences, then send you a package of stylish goodies to try on at home. And No two Fix shipments are alike. Each one is hand–picked just for you. It costs $20 per month, and this $20 can be used towards the purchase of any of the items Stitch Fix adds to your box.

Stitch Fix Box #5



My stylist Michelle has picked out some great pieces, and while some just did not fit me as well, others were pretty good. I think with some more feedback from me, I will start to get pieces I would actually keep.


DownEast Banks Sheer Dot Peter Pan Collar Top -$28



When I first saw that it was a Peter Pan Collar Top, I was not sure about this shirt, but after trying it on I changed my mind. I really love more sheer flowy feeling tops that I can easily pair with jeans or wear with a pencil skirt for work. I would have loved this shirt more if it were a different color.  But, overall, I think it looked okay.  


Mystree Cairo Crochet Detail Sheer Back Top- $35



Crochet shirt, hmmm not sure if that exactly is my style. When I think of a crochet shirt I think more Boho Style. However, I did try this on and think it was not too bad looking, maybe not on me in particular, but cute.  I just did not think it flattered me very well, so I decided it would have to be sent back.


Potter’s Pot Monique Double Breasted Trench Coat -$48



Again, a color issue with this coat. While I may have kept this coat,  I really did not like the color.  Additionally, when it comes to my style and coats I am very picky anyways. So, when I go out and get a coat on my own, is more professional and feminine. Not sure this trench coat was for me.


Oxmo Mea Center Ruffle Floral Button Tank-  $28



I really loved the color of this shirt, and really think it would work great as a layering piece for fall. It fit very well, and I really liked it. I know it was a little plainer in comparison with the other pieces in the box, but I really do love when I can wear a piece during the hot months, and then wear it as a layering piece for the cold months. As well as wearing it casual and then wearing it pumped up a little bit for work. Versatility is what I look for in clothing pieces.


Peppermint Blair Swiss Dot Dress –$48


This picture really does not give this dress justice. It really was a very pretty dress, and fit perfectly. This was one of the top pieces to keep.

TICKLED PINK OPINION:  I always love getting my Stitch Fix box, and know that whatever is included in the box will be fun to try on. I am very impressed with the Stitch Fix stylist, and really think she needs to go shopping with me all the time, because somehow they always seem to send me clothing that fits perfectly. I never have that luck when I go shopping on my own.  I only kept one piece from this box the Oxmo shirt, as I always try to use my $20 credit. I think it is waste if you do not use it towards a piece. However, the total value if a bought this whole lot would be $187, and with the discount from Stitch Fix it would only cost $125.25. A great deal. I actually have never had a box retail this low before. I like it though. I really am excited to see what is in my next Stitch Fix.  I do plan on writing some more comments in the future so the box that comes my way fits my style even better. Stay Tuned for my next box soon! Cannot wait!

What did you think of Stitch Fix? Are you ready to add some fall clothing into your wardrobe, and to have you own personal stylist? Well you can find out more about Stitch Fix and sign up HERE. 


Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,


Stephanie

*This post contains referral link. 

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried Tog and Porter? Its similar but they give you one on one personal styling time with a real stylist. They don't charge for styling time, just what you keep from your box. I love it, nothing compares in my opinion! Love your blog btw, the blue dress looks great :)

    ReplyDelete