Saturday, September 21, 2013

September Edition-"What is in her Birchbox?"


Another segment of “What is in her Birchbox this month?” I know I really have never featured any other segments of "What is in her Birchbox this month?", but I think I will start this month. What do you think? There are so many different box styles, you never know what you are going to get until it arrives. It is kinda exciting!



What is Birchbox?

If you have never heard of Birchbox, well you should definitely get in the loop. Birchbox sends their monthly beauty boxes out each month. Each box is full of makeup, skincare items, hair products, and more. Birchbox has really opened itself up to being a lifestyle box as well. And each month it costs $10. There is also a Birchbox Man box, which cost $20 per month.



September Heritage Birchbox




This month’s box was Birchbox’s 3rd year anniversary. Birchbox celebrated by giving customer's 30% off anything from the Customer Favorites Shop. Hmmm, what do I need?


Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Rivera 


I really love Jouer products. And I just love their lip gloss. I really like the Rivera color that I got in this month’s Birchbox. It looks like a bold red color, but it is really sheer and just gives the lips a great natural pop.


Borracha Wine Wipes


Birchbox must know that I really love my wine. If you ever drink a good bold red wine, the wine actually can really turn your teeth and your lips a red/purplish color. These will come in handy.


Ruffian Nail Laquer in Fox Hunt


This is a vibrant orange Ruffian nail polish that was made exclusively for Birchbox. I usually am not much of a orange nail polish wearer, but this is a very pretty metallic/ orange coral color. So, I think I will give it a try.


Serge Normant Meta Luxe Hair Spray


This went right into my makeup/hair bag for when I am working promotional events. I used it before working the Seahawks game the other day (Go Seahawks!), and it worked really well to hold my curls.


Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive


I was excited to get this in my Birchbox this month, because I really like Juice Beauty products.  This is perfect to get rid of dead skin. I am excited to try it out.


Tickled Pink Opinion: I was very happy with my Birchbox picks this month, they really did a great job picking out great products this month. I always love getting face washes and nail polishes! This month’s Heritage- September Birchbox gets an A+!


If you would like to check out past month’s Birchboxes you can see them HERE or HERE. And, if you would like to sign up for Birchbox, you can HERE
.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,


Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment