Thursday, September 19, 2013

September "Classic Beauty" Ipsy Glam Bag Review


Ipsy Glam Bag is a beauty bag that I really get excited to see each month. That bright pink shipping bag just brightens up my day. This month it came a little later than expected, but that’s okay because I really loved September’s Ipsy Glam Bag Picks.


What is Ipsy?
Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription that sends out the latest and greatest beauty items to your door every month. And not only do you get to try some great beauty products, but it all comes in a handy makeup bag each month.

Cost: $10 per month



September Classic Beauty Glam Bag



This month Ipsy focused on “Classic Beauty”. From red lips to big bold lashes, the products in this month’s glam bag will get you some great looks just like Marilyn Monroe to Mona Lisa, who are both classic beauties. 


butter London Nail Lacquer in LA Moss


This is a deep crimson red wine color, and was seen during this year NY Fashion week. This is a gorgeous color and a perfect warm color for fall.


Elizabeth Mott It’s So Big Volumizing Mascara


I never complain when I get mascara in a beauty bag or box. I use mascara every day, and cannot go without it, so I was excited to see this in September’s Ipsy Glam Bag.


NYX Single Eye Shadow in Morocco



NYX shadows always pack a punch. They are very highly pigmented, but are very easy to blend. Morocco, is a deep violet color, but looks to have hints of blue. This is very pretty, and while I do not use blue shadow too often, I will have to play around with the color to see if I can make it work for me.


Starlooks Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil


Like mascara, I also cannot have enough eye liners around. This is an ultra-soft  liner, that is said to glide right on. I cannot wait to try it.


Cailyn Cosmetics Tinted Lip Balm in Big Apple


I have used Cailyn products before, and was super excited to get another one of their great products. This long lasting lip balm is gorgeous. I love the bold red color! It will look perfect to top of a bold look for work or out on the town.


Classic Beauty Glam Bag



This has to be my favorite bag I have received from Ipsy!

TICKLED PINK OPINION:   This month’s Ipsy bag has to be one of my favorites. Each product included in this Glam Bag will work together perfectly for a great bold fall look. I just love the colors as well. I cannot believe that this bag was only $10, wow. Just the butter Nail lacquer alone covers the cost of the Ipsy Glam Bag(butter Nail polish is $15 online). If I were to recommend a beauty bag that is well worth the cost and includes quality products consistently, it would have to be Ipsy Glam Bag. Another great month!

If you would like to see past month’s Ipsy Glam Bags you can see HERE or HERE.  And if you would like to sign up for the amazing Ipsy Glam Bag you can sign up HERE.

What did you think of September’s Ipsy Glam Bag?  What was your favorite product this month?

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,



Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment