Tuesday, September 10, 2013

September Bonjour Jolie Review


I received my Bonjour Jolie Box over the weekend. I get so excited when I get the shipping notice from BonjourJolie, and know it will arrive quickly. Bonjour Jolie is one the quickest shipping boxes I have received, and lucky me because I get really excited to see what will be in this monthly subscription.

What is Bonjour Jolie?

A  Premium Subscription Box Designed Exclusively for Women to Be Pampered During Their Period! Each Monthly Box is Filled with Hand Selected Items, Specialty Bath and Body Items, Gifts, Teas, Amazing Treats to satisfy your sweet tooth, and of course, Feminine Products for your time of the month. Cost $16 per month plus shipping.




September Bonjour Jolie
Go Vegan! Box


I really love this month’s theme for Bonjour Jolie. All of the extra products that are included in this month’s Bonjour Jolie Box are vegan.

Time of the Month Goods







Bonjour Jolie Box always adds in more than enough to last a month. They are nicely packed in cute paper bags. These are the reason why it is called a T.O.M Box, but I always think of Bonjour Jolie as more of a lifestyle box. These time of the month goods also come with Advil, and Always feminine wipes, to get a women through their time of the month.

THE GIFT

Personalized Silver Necklace-$15




This was one of the most amazing gifts I have ever received in any box ever.  It was not only beautiful homemade with Murano Glass charm and Sterling Silver Bead, but it also is personalized with my initial  “S”, for Stephanie.  This is a very special gift, and really shows that Bonjour Jolie really cares about their subscribers, and really wants to give each their subscribers a great experience with Bonjour Jolie.

The Edibles

Desidero Chocolates Gourmellow  -$3


This looks just delicious, and while I would love to just devour this, this little treat went to the little one right away. This was a yummy marshmallow, not just any marshmallow it is a vanilla marshmallow,  dipped in fair trade dark chocolate. Delish.

Serendipi Tea Company Tea-$3.50



This tea sounds like so much fun, just because the names. Secret Garden, Ambrosia, Citralicious, Once Upon a Tea, and Ruby Sipper.  These are great loose leaf tea that also come with an organic reusable filter bag for the tea. I cannot wait to start drinking these up.

The Pampering


Puur Body Full Size Vegan Lip Balm- $3.50



This is a great lip balm in Vanilla. I immediately put this on my lips, and have been wearing it all day! This lip balm is great!


Just Pure Minerals Bronzer and Brush- $1.50



This is a 100% vegan mineral bronzer. I cannot wait to try this on my face. However, this is a great natural eye shadow as well.


Sunny Day Botanicals Organic Lotion-$2



This is an all-natural lotion, and is perfect to keep in the purse.  A great addition to the Bonjour Jolie September box.

U  Just Relax Bath Tea- $2



This is made out of rose pedals and chamomile and more, however, this is not a drinking tea, it is a bath soak. This can be used 2-3 times, and I am excited to take a nice relaxing bath soon.


TICKLED PINK OPINION- I am never disappointed in the monthly Bonjour Jolie  box, and I really am loving September’s Box. Each and every item that was included in this box was just fantastic.  Not only am I impressed with the quality of the items in this box,  and they are all vegan, but I also am impressed with the value. For $16, plus shipping, I received more than $32 worth of products/gifts, this was not even including the women time of the month items. Again, I feel like it is my birthday, and this Bonjour Jolie Box was a surprise gift. Loving it. I cannot wait for October’s box.

What do you think the September Bonjour Jolie Box? If you are interested in learning more about Bonjour Jolie Box or signing up, you can HERE.


Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,


Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment