Monday, September 30, 2013

September Blush Mystery Beauty Box Review


I have only shared this box once before, but I have gotten it for a couple months now, and It is quickly becoming one of my favorites. This box has a good mix of all beauty products. The box I am talking about his Blush Mystery Beauty Box. I am excited to bring it back for September.



What is  Blush Mystery Beauty Box?
Blush Mystery Beauty Box is a monthly beauty subscription that sends out great beauty products, skin care, hair care and makeup handpicked by a team of beauty pros, and is worth at least $100. Members also Enjoy a Free Gift with your Beauty Box and Free Shipping all the time! The monthly cost is $24.95.



September Mystery Beauty Box


September’s Blush Mystery Beauty Box was curated by Sara Strand ,who is the creative director for Pop Beauty. And of course the September box included a great Pop Beauty Product.


Pop Beauty Pouty Pop in Fuchsia Flirt

I really like the Pop Beauty Pouty Pop lip stain/gloss, and have gotten it other boxes before.  I really like that it is light and can be used to enhance your lip without looking like too much. You can make it look more natural.


Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Dry Shampoo


I am a big fan of dry shampoos, and really like getting the chance to try out new brands. For someone who sometimes just wants to roll out of bed and get ready quickly for work, a dry shampoo is a must. Not sure why a dry shampoo would need to be anti-aging, but anti-aging anything is great in my book.


LVX Nail Laquer in Legendaire 


Always love getting a nail polish in a beauty box. This LVX polish I have never tried before, but I have heard fantastic things about it.  I only wish I color was a little more fallish.


Amlactin Triple Action Alpha Hydroxy Therapy Foot Cream

This is a perfect foot cream to keep in my purse or gym bag. This is great for dry feet. I do my kickboxing with no shoes or socks for better balance so this will be great to get some more moisture on those footsies.


Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

This is like primer for the brows. This clear gel says it is good to keep your brows polished and in place all day long.


Racinne Deluxe Travel Set

This is a great little travel set with 4 innovative formulas that work to help reduce the signs of aging.  Power Serum,  Power Cream, Neck Emulsion and Power Mask. I love skin and face products, so I was excited to see this in this month’s box.


Brad Biophotonic Skin Care Ultra Peel


This is used to treat brown spots and also help for a more even skin tone. I have received this in other boxes and have not used it yet.


Juara Sweet Black Tea Eye Crème Sample


Always like products that hydrate under my eyes, and is good for anti-aging.


Airbrush Refining Eye Creme


I received this in my first Blush Beauty Box as well, but it is a small sample. I was excited to see it in the box again. This does exactly what it says, and is great for reducing puffiness in the eyes.


TICKLED PINK OPINION- For only $24.95 the Blush Mystery Beauty Box is worth the price. This whole bag included over $100 worth of products, all of which were great products and a couple full size. I have not been disappointed yet with Blush Mystery Beauty Box, and plan on continuing my subscription. I cannot wait to see what is in store for October.

What do you think the September Bonjour Jolie Blush Mystery Beauty Box? If you are interested in learning more about Blush Mystery Beauty Box or signing up, you can HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,


Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment