Monday, August 5, 2013

Summer Blush Box Review



I was contacted a little while ago to try out Blush Box, and, of course, I was super excited. I actually have been wanting to try out the Blush Box subscription for a while now. And Yes, and definitely, as you will see, it definitely will heated up anyone's summer for sure



*This is a warning that while the Blush Box is not super x-rated, some items are for adults only. So that is my warning.

What is  Blush Box?
The number one goal of Blush Box is to indulge a subscribers sexy side by delivering the latest and greatest in fashion and spice right to your doorstep. When you open up a BlushBox, you're guaranteed to love the beautifully curated stylish, sensual finds inside. All of our selections are handpicked by the BlushBox team from trusted brands to ensure nothing but top quality in each boxes. With a quarterly BlushBox subscription, you’ll be turning each season into a sexy one. 

With Blush Box there are two box options; 1) a Quarterly BlushBox , which is $99 per quarter, or 2) the Mini BlushBox subscription, which comes with half of what is usually in the Quarterly Blush Box and is only $49 per quarter. 

Boxes get shipped out on  January 15th, April 15th, July 15th and October 15th. Howeer, You can sign up for BlushBox at any time throughout the year and they will ship you the current box for that quarter. 




Heat up Summer Blush Box



Each season the Blush Box is a little different, but I am over the top happy with the Summer Blush Box. The colors of the items in this Blush Box and the items themselves certainly would brighten up any day!

Luna White Chocolate Macadamia Mini Bar


This is a great beach bag treat, while keeping many gals snacking low calorie still. This mini bar was delish, and I definitely appreciate Blush Box keeping my calorie and heath in mind when they included a little snack!

Luna Vanilla Almond Lip Balm


This smells like a nice summery day at the beach, if you could put it in a smell. Love that this lip balm is also made out of organic ingredients.


Nicaraguan Handmade Bracelet by Handcrafted Hope



I love this bracelet, but what I love more about this bracelet that was included in the Blush Box is where it came from.  Blush Box actively supports companies for women, and have partnered up with Handcrafted Hope to help support the women of “La Chureca, Nicaragua by including a piece of their jewelry in each of the Summer Blush Boxes.  This bracelet was actually handcrafted by the “La Cureca” women. This helps bring sustainable income to this part of the world.  The bracelet represents Hope for a better future. Beautiful!

Beaute Classic Personal Massager by B Swish


LA- based B Swish has made a very sleek and sophisticated line of massagers, and one was included in this quarter’s Blush Box. It definitely is something to heat up anyone’s summer, fall, winter or spring! And, the color of this little massager matched the little outfit I will show you below. Great coordination on Blush Box part, and did not go unnoticed by me.


Mad Mac Turquiose Trio Scoop- Neck Camisole, Low-Rise Thong and Headband


This teal and yellow certainly is a great summery color. I love how bold and bright it is.  These great summer skivvies are super fashionable, yet very fun and flirty. Mad Mac also included the cute headband, which I love. Great little Trio in the summer Blush Box.  I would most definitely buy something like this on my own, so I was happy to see it in the summer Blush Box. And, if I wanted I could wear the camisole under a blazer, which makes it very versatile, and a plus in my book.

Sliquid Sea & H20 Natural Lubricant


This Sliquid line is the only glycerin and paraben free line on the market.  This brand is good for any skin type, 100% Vegan friendly, water soluble, and easy to clean up.

Booty Parlor Flirty Little Secret Firming Body Bronzer


Even though it is the summer this bronzer will come in handy. The added firming agent is just an added plus! Very pretty on the skin and perfect for summer.


TICKLED PINK OPINION:  I really think this box is very chic and sophisticated, and yet very fun as well. I was not disappointed at all the quality of the items nor in the items themselves. Additionally, I think that the box is definitely worth it. I do not think you could buy all this for less than $99. Overall, I am very pleased with the summer Blush Box, and only wish Blush Box were available more often. Quarterly boxes always are some of the best since they really can take the time to make the boxes something special. I also think this is a great box to gift to a soon to be bride. I would love to get a box like this at a bridal shower. Blush Box also has more specific boxes that sound fantastic. Here are some of the themes:

Blushing Bride


The Relax Box



The Sexy Pin Up



Have you signed up for Blush Box yet? You can still get your own Summer box, just sign up HERE.


Until Next Time

Stay Tickled Pink,



Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment