Friday, August 23, 2013

New Organic Beauty Saffron Rouge Inner Circle Subscription Review




Saffron Rouge, the online place to find the best and finest beauty and skin products, cosmetics and aromatherapy that are guaranteed to be free of toxic synthetic ingredients, organic,  and  never tested on animals,  just introduced this great monthly subscription Inner Circle. When I got the opportunity to try this wonderful subscription out I was super excited to share it with you.

What is Saffron Rouge Inner Circle?


Saffron Rouge’s Inner Circle will keep you on the cutting edge of beauty with their Inner Circle exclusive monthly sampling program. Each month subscribers will receive a package of deluxe samples from various leading and upcoming organic beauty brands from around the world. These packages include premium samples and an informative letter describing each of your treats, and are sent out monthly. Once you’ve subscribed, you will receive the next scheduled Inner Circle mailing and be notified when it is sent out. Cost per month is $24.99 per month.


AUGUST  SAFFRON ROUGE
INNER CIRCLE BOX


One thing that impressed me right away with this subscription was the packaging and presentation. The first box, which kept the actual Inner Circle box was packaged very well so that nothing would break. Then, when I opened the Inner Circle package, I saw again that it was well packaged and nicely presented as well,  which I was impressed by. 


Dr. Hauschka’s Lavender Bath - $6.60



I love getting bath products, and cannot wait to give this lavender bath a try. This is a limited edition lavender bath from the German company, Dr. Hauschka’s. This is perfect for a night time bath to relax, and ease my mind. Now if I only could make the time for a nice relaxing bath. The idea sound great though.


The Body Deli’s Palm Spring’s Collection Hand and Body Lotion- $4.50


Okay, let me just tell you I just found my new favorite lotion. This lotion is just wonderful, and it smells so great. It is like a grapefruit, ginger, jasmine, brought together makes for a wonderfully fresh and vibrant smell, and not too over powering.

The Body Deli’s Palm Spring’s Collection Perfume- $5

The perfume from the Palm Springs Collection is just as great as the lotion, and is just the right kind of perfume for my taste.


red flower Birch Mineral Hydrotherapy Soaking Plundge- $1.50


Another great bath time product. This is said to help with muscles and joints. I think I may leave this for the other half, since we are doing some heavy duty workout stuff lately, and he often says his muscles are aching. This smells wonderful though.

Suki Butter Cream Healing Salve- $1.30



Loving these Suki products that I have been getting in my boxes lately. This is said to help the dryest of skin, and perfect for feet. I will give this a try right before bed.

TICKLED PINK OPINION: The total value of this Inner Circle box is around $21, which is a little under the cost of this subscription, which is $24.99.  If you take into account shipping the value of the boxes evens out with what you pay.  Additionally, I think that with shipping you could not get any of these product for less than $25. I am really excited about this new Inner Circle Subscription from Saffron Rouge because it has introduced me to some brand new products that I have never heard of before. I cannot wait to see what is to come from Saffron Rouge and the Inner Circle Box.

What did you think of the Saffron Rouge Inner Circle Box? If you are interested in learning more about the Inner Circle Box or signing up you can HERE.

Until next time

Stay Tickled Pink,




Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment