Wednesday, August 14, 2013

August Dottiebox Review


I was super excited to be contacted by Dottiebox to see if I wanted to see what there box was all about. And of course I said heck yes! I have heard so many good things about Dottiebox, and was ecstatic to see it arrive at my door.


What is Dottiebox?
This is wonderful box is curated and designed for women. Each Dottiebox is packed full with handmade products from small businesses and indie brands. Dottiebox not only handpacks each box with products they believe in, but the products are the best of the best/ quality items picked out by Dottiebox staff for their subscribers. The monthly cost for Dottiebox is $20 per month.


August Dottie Box


Fabled Soap Company Handmade Laundry Soap Powder in Island Fresh


Love handmade laundry detergent. We are currently using the Honest brand of Laundry soap, but most definitely will give  this Fabled Soap Company Laundry Soap a try. It definitely smelled great. So, I would love it if my clothes had an island fresh smell!


Poppy and Elle Handmade Hair Ties ($4.20)


These have to be the cutest and most fashionable hair ties I have ever received. Yes, I love my hair ties/ twist bands, but I absolutely love the print of these ties, they fit my style perfect. Love the lace detail on the off white hair tie!

Adam Rabbit Earrings ($15)


These looked like little crystals, so dainty and feminine, yet with a unique edge. These Adam Rabbit earrings are something I would not normally pick out for myself, but they are growing on me. And I love that these earrings would match with many outfits, a huge plus for me!

Pure Palette Lemongrass Lavender Soy Candle ($3.50)


This candle smelled just wonderful. I love candles and lavender mixed with lemongrass is perfect for my taste.  This little candle will go into use right away, as I love getting candles.

Karol’s Handmade Soap- Solid Lotion Bar Soap ($5)


I have never used lotion soap, but if it moisturizes and cleans at the same time I like it! This Lotion Bar was in Pink Sugar and smelled wonderful. Cannot wait to try it out.


TICKLED PINK OPINION: I love getting handmade items from companies that take the time in making quality products. Dottiebox provided items ranging from bath and home all the way to beauty, which I just love. This box was like getting a birthday present, only it was not my birthday. I really am very impressed by the box in it's entirety, but also the presentation of this box as well.  To me when a subscription box takes time in the actual presentation,  it is a sign they care about their product being sent out and their subscribers. The total value of this box was over $28, and the monthly cost is $20.  Very impressive. If you got many of these products separately they would cost way more if you add in shipping and handling.  I cannot wait to see more from Dottiebox, and am so glad I have finally been introduced to such a great box.

What did you think of August Dottiebox? Would you like to subscribe to Dottiebox, or you have someone you would like to gift a Dottiebox to? Well you can subscribe or find out more information HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment