Thursday, July 18, 2013

Wittlebee Toddler Clothing Mystery Bag Review



It took a little while to get this, and I was anxiously waiting to get this Wittlebee Mystery Box, as I had no idea what to expect since I am not a monthly subscriber of Wittlebee. However,  when I saw that they offered a mystery bag I jumped on it.  I love Mystery Bags!T his was the toddler girl’s clothing mystery box, which was guaranteed to have at least 3 pieces. The cost of this Wittlebee Mystery Bag was $11.99, and I could not be happier with the selection of clothing we received.


Wittlebee Mystery Bag  for 3T Girl



Wittlebee Hair Band



This is super cute.  I let our little one open the mystery bag with me, and she said to me “Oh, I needed this!”, when she saw the hair band. Haha. So cute to hear a 2 ½ year old tell you that she needed a hair band. Funny thing is, later I tried to put it on her and she was not having it. I am sure this will come in handy though.



Minnie Mouse Tee


This was perfect for our little one. She is so into Mickey Mouse, so it was an instant hit. And who does not like Minnie Mouse! The tee was also very soft, and will make for a great play shirt.



Hello Kitty Tee


Again, our little one loves Hello Kitty as well, so she was psyched to see this tee.  Not sure how long the white will last, but another great  tee. You can never have too many tees with a little one.  I am sure this will only last a little while though since our little one is growing pretty quickly. It  seems that the tees look smaller than a 3T, so I am glad I went for a bigger size than what she is actually wearing.  The 3T actually look like they could be a 2T.



Tea Collection Hawaiian/Floral Tie Tank


I was not sure about this tank at first, but after looking at it for a while, I think it will be really cute with some shorts or some leggings.  And, I love the Tea Collection clothing, so I was excited to see a Tea Collection item in our mystery Box.


TICKLED PINK OPINION: I really am very happy with my first order from Wittlebee. For $11.99, this Mystery Bag was well worth it. Additionally, I am happy to see that all the items we can use now during the summer. Wittlebee has some other Mystery Bags, and now that I see how great this mystery bag was , I just may have to get some more.

Have you gotten a Wittlebee Mystery Bag? If so, how was it? I would love to hear some more input about Wittlebee.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment