Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sunkissed Vox Box from Influenster


This is my first Influenster Vox Box, and I am so very pleased with the Sunkissed Vox Box that I received from Influenster. If you have never heard of Influenster, well, you really should check it out. Pretty much it is a social site that reviews, rates, and answers all your questions about pretty much any product out there. As you build your rating on Influenster they will choose you to review products, like that one I am sharing today.

Sunkissed Vox Box Goodies

Dr. Scholl’s For Her High Heel Insoles


I was really excited to get another pair of these, as I received another set from another site I am signed up on (BzzAgent). They are amazing for your feet. I am constantly wearing heels, so any relieve from wearing heels all day is welcome in my world.

SinfulShine with Gel Tech


This was a beautifully colored nail polish, and I instantly put it on, as I thought it was a perfect summery color. The polish went on great, and looked great on. With 32 other colors from SinfulShine, I may be making a trip to Walgreens soon and picking up some other colors.


Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisurizer with SPF



This came right in the knick of time. It has been getting a little warmer here in Seattle, and I thought what a better chance to try it out than  now.  I was very pleased with Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream.. It went on smooth, did not leave any greasy residue while still moisturizing, and had a very natural and fresh look after application. Additionally, it smelled great and no sunburn after a day on the boat!

Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics


Love these! I am always in the need for twist ties like these. They are not only good for my hair, but good for the little one as well. The best thing about these Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics, is they were a little bigger for thicker hair. I really loved the colors of this set as well.


What did you think of the Sunkissed Vox Box? If you have not checked out Influenster yet or requested your invite you should soon. To check out Influenster’s website you can HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment