Sunday, July 28, 2013

Poppy Parcel July Review


I really enjoyed my first Poppy Parcel, and I have been looking forward to the 2nd Poppy Parcel ever since.  And Now I am excited to share the 2nd box with you.

What is Poppy Parcel?

Alex and Lindsay are the Founders and CEO’s of Poppy Parcel and they have come up with a great box that sends out special treats (3-4 to be exact) for the everyday ordinary girl. Very simple concept, but the box is full of amazing items, for just $19.99 a month.


July Poppy Parcel



Baggu Fun Tote- $7


This is a perfect, and while it is just a little tote I was excited to see it in this month’s Poppy Parcel. A great Eco friendly  bag for lunches or shopping. 


Pear Tree Greetings Notepad Pack- $20



I am a big fan of Pear Tree Greetings products. I have ordered Pear Tree Holiday cards for Christmas before and I was very happy with the products. This notepad/stationary pack is just too cute.  The very popular macaroons, made for a great design on this stationary pack.  I can definitely use this pack, and love sending out handwritten cards so this will come in handy.  And it came with a $10 coupon as well.


Just Lovely Things Headband-$12


I am not the biggest headband wearer, but this one is super cute. What I like best about this head band is that it is not only cute and a great color, but it is comfortable on as well.

Coupons


Poppy Parcel also came with three coupons this month: 1) 20% coupon to Diament Jewelry; 2) 20% coupon to Brick & Arrow; and 3) 15% off my August Poppy Parcel Box. I am super excited about the discount on August’s Poppy Parcel Box.


TICKLED PINK OPINON:  I would say Poppy Parcel is more about delivering quality items to subscribers over quantity. July’s box items were worth more than the monthly cost for the Poppy Parcel box, However, for some items I  probably would not pay the price for them on their own, but appreciate getting them in this month’s Poppy Parcel box. The unique thing about Poppy Parcel is that this box is like getting a gift. Each month there is something different and surprising. Another thing that is great about Poppy Parcel is that this is a great subscription to gift to a friend or family member.

If you are looking on getting something special for yourself or someone special in your life, Poppy Parcel is perfect. What did you think of Poppy Parcel this month? If you are interested in seeing what was in June’s Box you can HERE. Or if you would like to sign up for Poppy Parcel you can HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie



No comments:

Post a Comment