Sunday, July 7, 2013

July Bonjour Jolie "Independence" Box Review


Bonjour Jolie has been getting a more popular, and getting more press as one of those boxes that really make life easier for us ladies.  And I could not agree more. Bonjour Jolie has gotten my best all-around box prize for not just T.O.M (time of the month) box, but for all other beauty boxes I have received these last couple months.


What is Bonjour Jolie?
A  Premium Subscription Box Designed Exclusively for Women to Be Pampered During Their Period! Each Monthly Box is Filled with Hand Selected Items, Specialty Bath and Body Items, Gifts, Teas, Artisanal Candies, and of course, Feminine Products for your time of the month.



Now that I told you a little bit about Bonjour Jolie, what better theme for Bonjour Jolie’s July Box than “Independence”, since 4th of July just passed. Bonjour Jolie celebrated small business, that were started by “ a person and a dream”in this month's box.



July’s Bonjour Jolie Box




The Goods



Of course no T.O.M box is complete with the goods to get you through the month. Bonjour Jolie gives you the opportunity to pick what kind is the best fit for you.
The Gift
Chiffon Sarong


This is the best gift, and it has already gone in use for me. I love Sarongs, and this one is just beautiful. Each Sarong was imported from India, and handcrafted, that means no one Sarong is the same. It was a perfect addition for my day on the boat this weekend.

The Edibles

Toot Sweet Caramels


Not only were these in the cutest little box package, but the caramels looked delicious. I only wish that I can eat them right now. These salted honey caramels are organic, and made right in California. Yummy. 

Bigelow Tea


Bigelow Tea is one of the brands of tea that have always been around my household. I did not know, however, that this company was family owned and operated to this day right in Charleston, South Carolina.  Very good tea. We can never have too much tea in our house.



The Pampering

Bath Bomb by Spa Girl Soaps


I love baths, so this Bath Bomb will come in handy.


Silky Deodorant Body Power by Bonny Bubbles


This body powder smells great and is all organic. I do not use body powder, but maybe I will give it a try.


100% Cotton Face Scrubby


This was made by Etsy shop Crochet Happy Mommy of 4, and it is a wonderful idea. I have never even thought that of using something crocheted for something other than a pot holder or coaster . Can’t wait to give this a try.

By the Sea Lotion by The Fluery Girls


This By the Sea Lotion smells great. And isn't it packaged so cute. 

TICKLED PINK OPINION:  I have enjoyed each and every Bonjour Jolie Box that I have received. Each month, they surprise me with even better items than the previous month. I appreciate that a women’s time of the month box not only focus on items for the time of the month, but also items that make a women feel special; Items that we can use in everyday life. It is like getting a birthday present each month from Bonjour Jolie. The Bonjour Jolie box cost $16 per month, not including shipping, and each Bonjour Jolie box contained $24 worth of surprises, not including the T.O.M items. Well worth the monthly cost. This box is my top pick for T.O.M boxes!

What did you like best out of Bonjour Jolie July Box? If you are interested in seeing what has been in past Bonjour Jolie boxes you can  check it out HERE and HERE. And if you would like to get signed up to receive your own Bonjour Jolie Box each month you can sign up HERE, make sure to let them know I sent you. You definitely will not be disappointed in Bonjour Jolie.


Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie



No comments:

Post a Comment