Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Poppy Parcel Review- A great new box for great gals




I have been super excited to share with you the fresh reveal of Poppy Parcel. This subscription used to be Love Club, but has revamped. I am loving the new look and the subscription so far.



What is Poppy Parcel?


Alex and Lindsay are the Founders and CEO’s of Poppy Parcel and they have come up with a great box that sends out special treats (3-4 to be exact) for the everyday ordinary girl. Very simple concept, but the box is full of amazing items, for just $19.99 a month.
                      
I am super excited to share with you June’s Poppy Parcel Box And here we go.

June’s Poppy Parcel Box




Suntegrity Two Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen and Primer


This will be great for summer. While it is not hot enough yet here in Seattle, I am sure this will come in handy as it gets a little sunnier. And I am always look for a great face primer.


Haute Bands


These are like Twistbands, which I love. Even though I tend to use these and they get stretched out quickly,  we definitely can use them for our little one. These are perfect for the daddy who does  not like teeny tiny hair bands when he does little ones hair. And, the colors are just an extra lovely bonus. Love the colors.


Pen and Paint Coffee Mug Print



I cannot wait to get a frame for this print. So very cute.  Not sure where I will put this yet, but maybe it will give me some inspiration to redecorate somewhere in the house.


Bubble Necklace


I have been wanting to get a bubble necklace like this for so long. Do not know why I haven’t. Thanks to Poppy Parcel the waiting and wanting is over! Whoo hoo.

BonLook Coupon


$20 coupon to Bonlook, a eye glasses company.

TICKLED PINK OPINION:  I am loving the concept of this subscription box. it is that just because you are special type of box. There are no particular swings this way or that, just a great box, full of great items, for great ordinary gals. I think this box would be perfect for gifts for birthdays or special occasions for the gals in your life.  I will most definitely be looking forward to July’s Poppy Parcel Box.

What did you think of June’s Poppy Parcel Box? If you have not subscribed to Poppy Parcel yet, you can learn more HERE or subscribe HERE. (July's box becomes available on Thursday).

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment