Thursday, June 20, 2013

June Sample Society Beauty Box Review


My June Sample Society Box is one of the first boxes that I receive each month, but it always seems that I post the review a little further into the month. I really like to try out many of the Sample Society products before I do my review because Sample Society sends out the best product samples!



For June, like many boxes this month, Sample Society themed their box around summer.


June Sample Society Box



STILA COSMETIC LIP GLAZE in Apricot


This is one of Stila’s bestselling lip glosses and I definitely know why. This is a very simple and light lip gloss, which is perfect for those simple days. I have received this in another box, and was excited to get another one in my June Sample Society box.



DIPTYQUE EAU MOHELI Perfume



received Diptyque Eau duelle Toilette in my February Sample Society Box, and I fell in love with this perfume. It was perfect for my taste in perfume. Eau Moheli smells great, just not as good as Eau duelle. Eau Moheli is more exotic and spicy.



ILLUME DESERT TULIP TIN Candle


I love that this month’s Sample Society came with a candle. This Illume candle in Desert Tulip will last about 10 hours, and smells great. Desert Tulip is flowery and fruity smelling, very feminine.



MURAD AGE REFORM AHA/BHA EXFOLIATING CLEANSER



I love that Sample Society mixes the box up, with makeup items, home items, and facial items. I am loving this cleanser, and while I do not use it every day since it is an exfoliator, it definitely has done a very thorough  job of cleaning my face. I think I might have to use it a bit longer to see the benefits of a brighter face.  


PHILOSOPHY  HOPE IN A JAR


I love philosophy products, and was ecstatic to see Hope in a Jar in this month’s box. This is a great moisturizer, it is super light, and feels great on the face.  This is a great moisturizer for summer, or if you do not like to feel gummed down with stuff on your face.


TICKLED PINK OPINION: I am always very impressed with Sample Society box each month, and June’s box was no exception. I actually think this might be one of my favorites for June.  Each product was perfect, and worked well with June’s summer theme.  Definitely a hit in my eyes.

COST: $15 per month

What do you think of June’s Sample Society? If you are interested in learning more from Sample Society  or sign up for this wonderful subscription you can on their website  HERE, and use Referral Code "TickledPin".

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment