Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June Bonjour Jolie Review



 If you saw my May Bonjour Jolie box than you know what a fantastic box Bonjour Jolie has curated.  Now in their second month, Bonjour Jolie, one of the best women time of the month boxes out there right now, has not disappointed me this month whatsoever.

What is Bonjour Jolie?


A  Premium Subscription Box Designed Exclusively for Women to Be Pampered During Their Period! Each Monthly Box is Filled with Hand Selected Items, Specialty Bath and Body Items, Gifts, Teas, Artisanal Chocolates, and of course, Feminine Products for your time of the month.

This month Bonjour Jolie’s theme was Summer of Color; Theming the items in June’s box around hot days, cool nights, and bright colors!


June Bonjour Jolie Box



The Goods


The time of the month products.  As you can see you get plenty to cover you for the monthly visit of Aunt Flo. Bonjour Jolie also lets you pick what type and brand of products best fit your needs. Very personalized.

Pop Beauty Stain Stay


This wonderful lip stain was a gift item from Bonjour Jolie, which makes their box extra special, and it was full size. I really have taken a liking to lip stains lately, so lite and fresh!

2 Chicks Chocolate Truffle Set 

Let me tell you these are delicious, but they came at the wrong time for me. I am on diet mode and chocolate and sugar is not on my menu lately. However, I can tell you, since I received these in my first box, that they are to die for! Yummy!

Touch Organics Tea 


5 bags of tea is always good for me! Since I have started getting more subscription boxes tea has been taking over, and I actually drink more tea than coffee now! I know crazy.  These teas are great hot or cold, and the flavors sound delicious!

Rusk Deepshine Shampoo and Conditioner 


These samples say they are great for colored hair, however, that’s not me. No coloring in my hair. However, I am sure even though my hair is not colored it will work just as well at cleansing and conditioning my hair.  These will be great to add to my gym bag.

Kiehl’s Superbly Restorative Body Lotion

I really love any Kiehl’s products, so I was excited to see this listed in the June's Bonjour Jolie. Unfortunately, my Kiel's body lotion was not included in my box. That's okay though, Bonjour Jolie quickly responded to my e-mail and let me know they will be replacing it. Great customer service, and very quick getting back to me!

Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths


These too will be great to add to the gym bag. Great cleansing clothes for on the go use.

Morroccan Rose Soap Petals


These smell so fabulous. And they are so pretty I do not want to use them.

Advil

To top off all the greatness of the Bonjour Jolie Box,  some Advil. For those harder days!

TICKLED PINK OPINION: Again Bonjour Jolie just amazed me with what was included in June’s box. I love that Bonjour Jolie not only provides you with personalized time of the month products, but also gives you so much more. It is like a birthday present delivered to your doorstep every month. Bonjour Jolie jam packs their subscription box with quality edibles, pampering products and a special gift, which makes this T.O.M Box stand out from the crowd, and well worth the price you pay for the subscription! With it only being the 2nd month for Bonjour Jolie,  as I have said before, I cannot wait to see more from them!

COST: $16 per month

If you are interested in seeing more from Bonjour Jolie check out May’s Bonjour Jolie Box HERE. You can also check out their website or sign up for this wonderful subscription HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment