Thursday, June 13, 2013

A Shirt for every season- Elizabeth & Clarke Review


Like some of the other subscriptions I will be or have already posted about  this month, Elizabeth & Clarke is another one that I have been wanting to try for a while now. And I am so glad I did.

Elizabeth & Clarke is a clothing, shirts to be exact, subscription that sends out seasonal shirts every 3 months. You can pick from three different options.  The Starter cost $30, and you get 1 shirt per season. Next, Signature cost $50 ($25 per shirt), and you get 2 shirts per season. Last, Premium cost $60 ($20 per shirt), and you get 3 shirts per season.


I have always loved Elizabeth & Clarke styles of shirts because the shirts are versatile and can work for either work or play. This is perfect for me, as I love my clothes to be interchangeable between environments. 



I went for the Premium subscription and here are my picks




When looking over Elizabeth & Clarke in the past I noticed that they really focused on white shirts, however after looking at the shirt choices this season I was so excited to see black shirts.  Yes, my staple color is black. It just matches everything, and it is a flattering color on everyone. I picked this Hurley shirt because I love the asymmetrical feel, it is unlike any shirt I already have, and it would be great with some leggings for a casual night out, or with a pencil skirt for work. I am very happy with this pick, and feels great on.





I love this blouse, so versatile. Very feminine, yet sophisticated. Additionally, I love that this microfiber poly shirt is wrinkle and stain resistant. I am the worst when it comes to spilling, so I am hopeful the stain resistance is true. I  do not know how many white shirts I have ruined because of a drip of some coffee.





This last pick was my favorite and top pick. The orange zipper accent is just that extra something to make it not your ordinary black shirt. This shirt is made out of made out of luxury microfiber poly, and the feel of this shirt is wonderful; perfect for summer in and out of the office.

Tickled Pink Opinion: I could not be happier with the quality of these shirts, and at a great price. I am looking forward to seeing more from Elizabeth & Clarke in the future. I will most definitely be picking up some more of Elizabeth & Clarke’s shirts the next season.  

If you are interested in Elizabeth & Clarke you can find more information about their subscription HERE. In addition to their seasonal shirts,. It sounds like they are also going to start a reorder program where you can buy past season shirts. I am looking forward to that reorder program, and cannot wait to see Elizabeth & Clarke’s next seasonal shirt styles.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,

Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. That asymmetrical shirt is super cute! Way better than any other shirt I've seen on other reviews for this box! Love it!

    ReplyDelete