Friday, May 31, 2013

Ready for some "Me-Time"? Mia Tempo Subscription to the Rescue

I had the best opportunity to try out Mia Tempo this month, and let me tell you this subscription is just amazing.  I was thoroughly impressed by each an every product in the box, and I loved that the Mia Tempo box introduced me to products I had never heard of before.


What is Mia Tempo?

This subscription box is sent out once a month with all natural organic spa and beauty products that are perfect for the well needed “Me Time”.  They have curated a fantastic box that delivers to you an array of amazing products that provides a fun and unique way of getting yourself to relax.

Can you tell why I like this box so much now. I am always looking for a way to relax and have some me time amongst all the busyness that life brings.

Well enough with the talking I am sure you want to see what Mia Tempo is all about.



MIA TEMPO PASSPORT TO PAMPERING BOX


This box was curated to help you during the busyness of traveling, and even while away from home Mia Tempo thinks it is important to bring those Me-time supplies with you. This month the Mia Tempo Box's products were focused on helping you keep first , debris and toxins of traveling out! Sounds good to me! Healthy Skin tickles me pink!




MYCHELLE DERMACEUTICALS
 “hello, beautiful” Collection



This set was just amazing. And this is currently what I am using for my daily face cleaner/ moisturizer regiment, and I am loving it.  Each “hello, beautiful” collection set came in this amazing box. And included the following products to help keep the skin healthy, balanced and keep the nasty toxins and dirt away.

Hello, beautiful Box




Hello, beautiful products included in set



Each “hello, beautiful” set came with wonderful directions and took you through a step by step process. 6 steps in total.  For some that seems like a lot of work for a face cleaning, but when you are taking some well needed me time, this is perfect.  You will be thanking yourself, MyChelle and Mia Tempo afterwards, because this stuff makes your skin feel wonderfully clean and soft!


WILD CARROTS EYE CRÈME


Could this not be more perfect. I am constantly look for products that help take the bags away from my eyes. This Wild Carrot Eye Crème not only smells great, but it feels very refreshing on the eyes.  Great addition to this Mia Tempo box!


MYCHELLE LITTLE KISSES LIPSTICK in Wink


This felt so light on the lips, more like a tinted chapstick. And I love tinted chapstick, especially for the summer and for an on the go pick me up. And this lipstick smells pretty as well, another plus for me!


MYCHELLE SUN SHIELD


With summer coming sun shield will do our household some good. I used to think I could never burn, as I tend to have a more tan skin tone, but oh how I was very wrong. I will definitely be using this during those sunny days on the boat, or out in the park. This Sun shield also smells great, and is also environmentally safe, reef safe and non toxic, even better!


NYX MAKEBAG


Such a great bag to keep all the goodies in, and it is perfect for travelling!

Cost: The cost of this box per month is $39.95, and the products received, as well as the quality, are well worth the price.



Tickled Pink Opinion: I am enjoying this box thoroughly, and have used each and every product already, except the sun shield, as it is not sunny here in Washington yet. The quality of products impresses me even more, and the fact that they are all natural organic products, makes that me-time feel a whole lot better. I cannot wait to see more from Mia Tempo.



Last I really appreciate a company like Mia Tempo that knows how important me time is for an individual, but also knows that it is important to give back. For this May box for each subscription sold Mia Tempo donated a portion of their proceeds to OneFundBoston.org, which aids in the recovery of those effect by the horrific Boston crime. Thank you Mia Tempo for knowing how to give back! If you are interested in learning more about OneFundBoston, you can go to their website HERE.


What do you think of Mia Tempo? Are you ready to induldge in some much needed me-time? If you are interested, and would like to subscribe or learn more about Mia Tempo, you can HERE.

Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of this sub box before. Looks great! Might have to check it out.. And I seriously might have a sub box addiction lol

    ReplyDelete