Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Springtime Graze delivery




The Graze Spring Hopper- Bunny came by my office today and dropped off my weekly Graze box. Isn’t that nice. 


Here he is watching me while I work... I am not sure he got much done with that Graze box in his hands.


I look forward to my weekly Graze boxes. Here is what I got this week.

GRAZE lightBox


poached pear
Pear, raisins, vanilla pumpkin seeds and lemon infused raisins. I have had this once before in one of my boxes, but it is very tasty and rich in vitamins and minerals.

super fruity tangtastic
Blackcurrants, green mango and cherry infused raisins. This is a great mix, and I am looking forward to adding this to my granola or oatmeal. And as you can see on the packaging, Graze has a great system on their packaging for each snack. As you can see this super fruity tangtastic it is a light snack and 1 portion of fruits!





brooklyn bites
BBQ pumpkin seeds, poppy seed pretzels and cheese cashews. This is one of my favorites in all Graze snacks. I am more of a salt eater than a sweet eater, that is why this is perfect for my taste buds.  I also am a big fan of pretzels, so extra plus! Great little snack for a pick me up at work.


bonnie wee oatbakes
Red onion marmalade with cheese and chive oatbakes. This is a little different, and while I am not 100% on the red onion marmalade, that cheese and chive oatbakes are great. I again, have had this snack before, but I think it is great to give it a second taste.


Overall, Graze never lets me down.  For $5 per box, it is a nice little something to look forward to during the week. Especially, on those days or couple days, I have forgotten to pack a lunch. 

You can read more about Graze in my post HERE, if you are interested.  Or check Graze out HERE as well.  At this time I do not think they have any space open for Graze subscriber, but hopefully more space opens soon.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment