Friday, April 12, 2013

March Glossybox Review...Finally


I know this is a little late, but I wanted to finally share the Glossybox that I received for March, because it was such a great box.  March’s Glossybox theme was Spring Fling and it did not disappoint.


March Spring Fling Glossybox



This month I am going to list the products from my March Glossybox from least favorite to my most favorite item. Just a note, even though I am ranking this items,  all of the March Glossybox was awesome.

#5 ModelCo. Cheek + Lip Tint


This is a cheek and lip tint. I have not tried many gel formula lip and cheek tints.  After trying this out though, I really liked it. It leaves a real natural tint, which I really like.  Additionally, the sample that Glossybox gave was a very substantial sized sample.

#4 Prestiche Essential Oil Bar Soap


I had never heard of Prestiche before this box, but I must say I am very impressed. The Green Machine soap was amazing smelling, and it really is light on the skin. No residue after use, and it is great to know you are putting the highest quality of ingredients on the skin. Prestiche also gave a little gift of $40 towards any purchase in each Glossybox. Great deal.

#3 Sebastian Professional Sharper Fierce Hairspray


I am a huge fan of the Sebastian products, especially after the Sebastian Potion 9, that I received in the Man Repeller box. I had just been thinking I needed to go out and buy a new thing of hairspray, and wallah! Thanks Glossybox for reading my mind! This hairspray works wonderfully.The only issue I had with this hairspray, is that it smells a little peppery, maybe that's why they call it Fierce, and I think the smell is a little odd. But I guess what hairspray actually smells really good?

#2 Elite Models Intensity Eye Pencil in Black


To be honest, a lady can never have too many black eye pencils.  After trying out the Elite Models Eye Pencil, I am thoroughly impressed. This eye pencil glided right on my eyes so smoothly, it did not smudge, and was so easy to put on. The formula behind this eye liner is great.  And this Elite Model Eye Pencil was full size, even better.

AND,  drum roll please

#1 Koh Gen Do Cosmetic Oriental Plants Emollient Cream


First, can you believe that a face cream sells for $123 for 1.06 oz. whoa.  I feel very lucky to have been given a nice size sample of this cream to try. And, after trying this cream, I can see what all the fuss is about.  This cream goes on so smooth, and right after it feels like you have put nothing on your skin. There is nothing worse than feeling the cream you put on your face an hour later.  This cream has perfected how to moisturize a face, and I am hooked.


Overall this month the Spring Fling Glossybox was awesome. I am very impressed by the quality and number of items this month,  it  definitely was worth $21. I have no intentions of cancelling my Glossybox membership anytime soon. Good job Glossybox.

If you would like more information about Glossybox you can see my other posts HERE . Right now you can join Glossybox for $21, and as a bonus get a free nail polish. You can click on my link on the left side of my blog, or click HERE if you are interested..

What do you think of Glossybox? Did you enjoy your March Box, or are you interested in subscribing?

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment