Friday, April 26, 2013

KLUTCHMom Unboxing and Shakeology Review



I have been very excited to receive this box to review, as I have heard so many good things about KLUTCHClub all together. From KLUTHCclub's Women Box to their Men Box, and now the KLUTCHMom Box. I was just so excited to see a new theme to KLUTCHClub box, and a new array of products.  And KLUTCHMom did not disappointment me at all.


KLUTCHMom box is focused on providing products to help moms (parents) in being  healthy role models.  Nothing impresses on kids more than their parents actions and habits. . From you healthy actions and habits, you promote healthy habits in your children. KLUTCHClub knows this is not always an easy task, so they built KLUTCHMom box to help.  Each box not only contains items for the kids, but items for Mom and the whole family as well.

COST:



KLUTCHMom April Box



DAILYBURN 2 MONTH MEMBERSHIP and $10 CREDIT


I had downloaded DailyBurn to my phone a couple months ago, and thought it was a great app. However, I was not wanted to upgrade and pay for a membership.  Very excited to see a 2 month membership in the box. I also think it is great to promote exercise option for busy moms.

CELESTIAL SEASONINGS SLEEPY KIDS TEA in Grape


KLUTCHMom must be reading my mind, because I was just thinking that this would be great for our little one. Since me and my fiance’ love Celestial Seasoning Sleepytime Tea as well, and it really does make you sleepy. ( You can read HERE). I would probably serve this iced though, as she has not really gotten into drinking hot things like tea.

NEXT...



OWN REJUVINATING CLEANSER (Full Sized)
I have never heard of Own, but I love trying out new face cleansers. This one is said to make one look younger and help the face look for revived even after 4 hours of sleep. Count me in! I am one of those only goes through the day with 4 hours of sleep, and anything to help to look more alive is great.

MRS. MYER’S CLEAN DAY LIQUID BASIL HAND SOAP (Full Size)
This soap not only smells great, but it is perfect for the lady in the home who does all the dishes (or man, if that is the case). I am the worst at just washing, washing, and more washing, and then my hands are cracked and hurting at the end of the night. This soap contains aloe vera gel, olive oil and a unique blend of natural essential oils, made to moisten your hands not dry them out. Thank you KLUTCHMom for thinking about our dry hands!



SURF SWEET ORGANIC JELLY BEANS


All I can say is Yummy. Between our little one, my fiance’ and myself, these were devored.  We try not to give the little one many sugary foods, but these are made our of 100% fruit, so we gave in a little. Our little ones thoughts on Surf Sweets come in from the words of her favorite cartoon, Dora the Explorer, “Yum, Yum, Yum, Delicioso!”

FARFARIA THREE MONTH GIFT CARD


This is an app for the Apple products in the home, packed full with magical stories for the little one. What is best is that they download new books every week, so there will always be something new to read!

FRESH FEET WIPES FOR KIDS


I loved seeing this in the box. I do not know what it is, but in our house the little one does not want to keep her socks on, EVER.  Thus resulting in very dirty feet, we have hard wood floors, animals, and the dirt just magically appears no matter how much you sweep, haha.  These feet wipes will come in handy. These are also great to keep in a diaper bag during the summer trips to the park or local lake, etc. 

OJO FORTIFIED EYE CARE NECTAR


This beverage was actually formulated by a doctor to preserve vision. I wish I had this growing up, as my vision started getting bad in elementary school. This Mango Blackcurrant beverage is packed full of natural juices, and only 100 calories.  I am all in with trying to help out with keeping vision healthy!

GOGO SQUEEZ APPLESAUCE


These little squeeze fruit blends are all the rave with little ones now, and I could not agree more. These are handy, and less mess, which Moms around the world love! Apple Banana is our favorite, and this was gone in no time. Another great healthy addition to this box!

BARRE BAR


I recently tried this bar in another box I get, and I did not completely like the taste. However, this box had a never flavor, which I am excited to try. KLUTCHMom described this bar as a crumb cake meets cookie dough, and I could not explain the texture better. The best thing is 100 calories and great for a quick pick me up.

BONUS

Shakeology


This is a new superfood shake to help fuel workouts, stop cravings, lose weight, and increase energy need.  I have not tried this shake out yet, but my goal is to update you with the different recipes Shakeology has provided on their site, and give you an update on how it works.  In week One I should see an improvement in digestion and regularity, and reduce cravings.  I will keep you posted on my progress. The only thing, with only three packets, I am not sure if I can give you a full review. as I only have enough for three meals. I am hopeful I will get to give you a starter opinion though, and tell if I plan on buying more.  I too would love to see positive results that they state people have been having with Shakeology. Fingers crossed.

Overall, I could not be more pleased with the new KLUTCHMom. Like I said I am new to KLUTCHclub all together, and now would like to sign up for all of the other variety of boxes that they offer.  So many quality products, and so much to try in KLUTCHMom box.  I can now see why O Magazine's featured KLUTCHClub in their  "5 Things We Can't Stop Smiling About this Month". KLUTCHMom box definitely made me smile. If you would like to give KLUTCHMom or any of the other options a try you can HERE

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie
*  I did receive this pack to for reviewing purposes. However, all opinions are expressly my own. I only blog and review products that fit my personal style.

No comments:

Post a Comment