Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Girls' Night In Cravebox is HERE!




When I got home today, I came home to this wonderful teal box! Yes, Cravebox .Not just any Cravebox, but the one I have been anxiously anticipating. The Girls' Night In Box. And I was so surprised to see it on my counter when I got home (my fiance' got the mail first). It got here super fast. This box was made just for a night in, with some comfy clothes, good conversation, and an opportunity to just relax.




Without further ado here is the Cravebox I have been waiting for

Girls Night In Cravebox



HILLS BROS. FRENCH VANILLA CAPPUCCINO


Yummy. This cappuccino mix is good cold or hot. You can also use this mix in with your regular coffee instead of cream and sugar. This would be a great beverage to have next to a fire and a good book. 

TREE HUT RENEWING HAND CREAM in Moroccan Rose


I love Tree Hut products. I received a sugar scrub from a Cravebox months ago, and I loved it. The Moroccan Rose hand cream is made with Argan and Rose Hip Oil, which provides natural anti-aging benefits and hearing property. This hand cream went on nice and smooth, and a floral scent, and did not leave my hands feeling greasy at all. This travel size hand lotion is going to be perfect for my purse. 

FRUIT 02 STRAWBERRY WATER


I did not expect this water to be so flavorful. This was the first item to go, out of my box. I got one sip and then it went to my other half. If you like less flavorful Strawberry flavor, adding a little water to it works good. 

NEUTROGENA REVITALIZING LIP BALM


I have been looking for a nice lip balm with a little tint, and here comes Cravebox to the rescue. I have always loved Neutogena products, and I am sure this lip balm will do the name justice.  I look forward to having a lip balm that I can use, without any lipstick. I usually like to have a little color to my lips, and this will be perfect for a more natural soft look, all while moisturizing them as well.

ZACA RECOVERY PATCHES


I have never heard of recovery (hangover) patches. I have recently seen some recovery drinks that are said to take the hangover away. I have not used these yet, but when I do I will let you know. The Zaca patch is said to help you feel great in the morning, clear headed, with bright eyes, and feel better. 

FOX SPECIAL PRODUCTS- NAIL POLISH AND NAIL FILE


Fox added a couple need nail polishes to the Cravebox, promoting their shows The Mindy Project and New Girl.  The New Girl nail color, is a light pink. The Mindy Project color is a Glittery Deep Royal Purple. Both are very pretty. And, I always love getting nail polish. Fox also added in a New Girl and Mindy Project nail file! I am set to get my manicure on!

$50 WINE GIFT CARD TO NAKEDWINES.COM

This is a great addition to the box, and I am a big fan of good wine. I also like to try out new and different wine, so this would be a great opportunity. The NakedWines.com website is great, and have many different varieties of wine. The only thing, however, is that you have to buy 6 bottles of wine before they will ship. The cheapest bottle I found was around $14.99 (red wine). Overall, I think this is a great opportunity to try out online wine services.   I would love to hear other people's experiences with NakedWine.com.

Last, 

WARRIORS IN PINK SCARF




I instantly fell in love with this scarf. It has a great indian/ boho feel to it, it is super soft, and full of beautiful colors and designs. I would have actually paid more for the box if I would have known that this was in there, as I would be hopeful that some of the proceeds would go to Warriors in Pink . A little bit about Warriors in Pink: Ford created Warriors in Pink and the line of clothing and gear with 100% of the proceeds going towards the fight against breast cancer. I could not think of a better organization! I feel lucky to been given a scarf from Warrior in Pink clothing line, and even luckier to have learned about Warriors in Pink. If you would like to see more of the Warrior in Pink's clothing you can go HERE.

My Verdict, is that this box is by far the best box I have received yet. Yes, I know I have said that about most my Craveboxes, but this one was over the top excellent. All these wonderful quality products for only $14. I am very pleased, once again, by Cravebox!

If you are interested in signing up to get your own Cravebox, you can HERE, or if you would like to see more of their wonderful and artfully curated boxes I have reviewed you can HERE, HERE or HERE.

Until Next Time. 

Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment