Tuesday, April 23, 2013

April Sample Society Review



I received this box a couple weeks ago, and it has been on my To-Do List to review. I get really excited to show you what is in each box right away, but I like review the products sometimes, so I can give a better review.  And this box had so many great items, I really wanted to give you the full review!

This April Sample Society Box was one of my favorite because it was packed full with great facial products, for clean, healthy, acne free, soft and wrinkle free skin. And it was full of brands that I have never heard of, and I love trying new things.

April Sample Society Box


Hanskin Hydro Sheet Mask


This mask is amazing. I must say that I would like to buy a bunch of these, especially if it will make my skin feel as soft as it did, after I used it. I can see from the packaging and review on Beauty Bar that Hanskin is from South Korea. I have some family from South Korea, and they look at least 10 years younger than they are. I wonder, is this their secret? Hmm I will have to ask them if they are using this product.  If this mask can keep making me look younger, than I am sold!


Eve Lom Cleanser and Muslin Cloth



This product really caught my eye. I have never heard of Eve Lom, and I have never heard of Muslin Cloth. Maybe I am living in my own world, and it is most popular thing out there in beauty, but I was oblivious.  After reading more about Eve Lom and the Muslim Cloth, and then using the product,  I can see all the rave. Vogue was said to say this is the “best cleanser in the world”.  I think I might have to agree. This cleanser was completely different than any product that I ever used. The texture is a tad grainy, and seems oily. However, after rinsing it off of my face, my skin did, in fact, look more radiant, smooth and soft.  I am sure with more use; it would improve my skin even more. There is nothing better than a great facial cleanser.


Phyto Phytonectar Pre- Shampoo Ultra Nourishing Oil


I am seeing a pattern in the products this month. It seems that the Sample Society Box is trying to make sure we know what products are best to be clean! Clean face and now a product for clean hair. I am not opposed that at all, especially if it improves my skin and hair! I have tried this oil out once, and it really did make my hair feel softer. I understand the concept perfectly about putting oil on your hair before washing it. It seems that the oil locks in the moisture. I usually put baby oil on my skin before taking a shower, and it does the same thing. I am a big fan of this product.

Borghese B Gloss in Fiore


This was the only makeup item in my box this month. I really liked the pink/plum color of this gloss and it had a great shimmer to it when I put it on. You can never have too many lip glosses;  A different lip gloss for every day!

Cotz Face Natural Skin SPF40


I have not used this yet, as I am waiting for the weather to get nicer. I just do not think that the SPF is needed in the Seattle weather right now. However, when it gets nice I most definitely will take advance of Cotz Face Natural Skin, and after testing it out on my hand, I think the tint will match perfect.

Last,

Jane Tran Hair Accessory Sampler


I really like the bobby pin and hair clip. They are nicely made, and a great addition to the box. I usually go toward more of the standard black bobby pin though, so these immediately went to our little one, who is young, her hair is growing like crazy, and her bangs are always in her face. The bobby pin and clip were a perfect color, and worked perfectly to keep her hair out of her face.

Overall, I would have to say I am more than pleased with this month’s Sample Society. I think that the products received were over the top excellent, and I was really happy with the quantity of products. . I think out of all my months with Sample Society this is my favorite!

If you are interested in seeing other month’s boxes you can HERE or HERE. Also if you are interested in trying out Sample Society for yourself you can right HERE and use referral code TickledPin at checkout. I do not think you would be disappointed. If you are a beauty product lover like I am, and you will get to try new products each month!

Until next time

Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, I like boxes with more makeup stuff and less skincare

    ReplyDelete