Tuesday, March 5, 2013

TIP TOP TUESDAYS


I have been thinking about how I can add more to my blog, and as I wondered around on Pinterest I found this quote on my friend's board:
 
I thought, yes, that is PERFECT.  I want to do all I can to be who I want to be, Now and for the future,  and that means doing the following:

  • Being in tip top shape (at least work as hard as I can to get there). I have recently gotten engaged, and I think it would be great to work on my physical shape right now. 
  • Eating HEALTHY .  Finding and exploring new recipes and treats to keep me and my family eating tasty treats, but healthy ones!
  • Maintaining and working on relationships in my life. I think the relationships we have with others, whether it be a husband,  boyfriend, girlfriend, family member, friend or co-worker,  are somewhat like a car or a house; cars and homes need maintenance and so do relationships with others, all things need maintenance
  • Keep a tip top attitude and to make remember to “BE AWESOME” each day.



In my Tip Top Tuesday segment, I would to start sharing random tips, findings etc. that allow me to meet these lifestyle goals,  allowing me to be in “TIP TOP” shape in all arenas of my life.

My first TIP TOP TUESDAY finding is a new Birchbox Women’s Health box
that is coming out. See more HERE, and reserve your box. I am eagerly awaiting being able to get this box. I used to subscribe to Women’s Health, and I found the magazine to be a good resource for helpful tips for working out, eating right and in beauty. What do you think about Birchbox teaming up with Women’s Health? I say, I am in!



In the meantime, I would love to hear from people. Have you made any awesome finds, tips for tasty recipes or health, beauty or every day “BE AWESOME” tips? I would love to hear about it.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment