Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

So, I have been following Ramblings of a Suburban Mom  for awhile, and thought I would link up with her Thursday Thoughts



Here we go

  • My first thought as I start to write this is, I really wish the work day was over already, and  “Isn’t it Friday yet?” Haha. Some weeks just seem to drag on forever.  Even though I am busy here at work, all I would like to do is go home and focus on my blog. As a newbie blogger there is so much to learn, so much to read out there, and so many ideas that I am rolling around in my head. When I am at work my thoughts are consumed by what I am going to post next on my blog

  • I am excited to have a weekend with my wonderful fiance’. We have absolutely no plans at all. I love those weekends.  We will get to just do whatever floats our boat. Maybe enjoy a nice glass of wine possibly?


  • Wondering what color I will paint my nails next J Just got my Julep Maven Box this week, and am having a good time trying out the colors. I have only gotten to try out Joy and Minnie, both lovely by the way. I will keep you posted, and show some pictures on my Instagram of the other wonderful colors soon.



  • Looking forward to going online a little and doing a little shopping, maybe marking some items off my March wish list.



Well, for now those are my Thursday thoughts.  Not too long, but to be continued next week!

Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. I just got my Julep box today and I am kinda jealous you got the entire collection! So fun!!! I can't wait to play with them this weekend!

    Thanks for linking up!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love Julep. I see this month they gave away more Golden Boxes the usual. And like always the Golden boxes were amazing. However, I splurged on myself this month and just bought the whole set during selection. But it would have been even more exciting to get the whole set in a Golden box! I love the Julep color Joy this month.

      Thank you for sharing with us on your blog, it is a great blog!!!

      - Stephanie

      Delete