Wednesday, March 27, 2013

ModCloth Stylish Surprise Revealed



 I received my Mod Cloth Stylish Surprise on Monday. For all those who don’t know about ModCloth or know what the Stylish Surprise is all about you can go HERE or HERE for more details. 


Yes, it took me a couple days to post because, I just was not sure how to post my Stylish Surprise or if I wanted to share at all.  When I first saw my stylish surprise I thought of a guy shirt mixed with one of my grandma’s old shirts.  Don’t get me wrong,  I love ModCloth , and there was no guarantee I would like my stylish surprise in the first place. It was only $15, as well. However, after looking at this shirt/dress a little long, I think I can make it work. 



I have not yet put it on yet.  I will show you the results and the full effect once I put an actual outfit together. But don’t judge my stylish surprise just yet.I might have a little trick up my sleeve still with this item. I will keep everyone posted.

Here it is...



What does everyone think, and be honest? Does anyone have any good ideas to make this a top notch look? Let me know. 


Also if you would like to join ModCloth please take a look and sign up on their website HERE. You can get $15 off by clicking my referral link HERE

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I just tried in on today, and it actually is cuter than I thought. So not too bad for $15.00

      Delete
  2. Wide belt, roll up the sleeves, and a pair of tights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly what I was thinking. Great minds think alike!

      Delete