Monday, March 18, 2013

Mod Cloth Special Stylish Surprise



I  wanted to share a little something about ModCloth today, since they are offering a deal Stylish Surprise offering right now on clothing (for $15.00), shoes (for $15.00), and they did have accessories (for $5.00), but sold out of those. And.. the surprise item will be worth $29.99 to $299.99.

Exciting huh!?

You cannot beat $15, for a, hopefully (crossing my fingers), awesome piece of clothing from ModCloth. 

And... ModCloth also has a referral system, and my link is HERE.


Here are some other ModCloth finds that are on my wish list right now:


Let me know what you think, and if you too are going to give yourself or send a gift of ModCloth to a friend.

Until next time

Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Oh darn, I wish I saw this sooner! :( I MISSED OUT WAHHHH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen that ModCloth has had surprises like this before, so keep your eyes open for another one!

      Delete