Friday, March 1, 2013

March GLOSSYBOX Reveal


The first March un-boxing goes to one of my favorite boxes right now, Glossybox.!

This month’s Glossybox theme was International Style, as there are many fashion weeks going on over these next couple weeks. New York Fashion week just passed, London Fashion Week, Milan Fashion Week... Oh how much fun it would be to actually  attend some of those events at fashion weeks across the globe. ( don't mind me while I am daydreaming, haha). Well... in order to look your best Glossybox focused this month on beauty products to get a women through a day.


 MARCH GLOSSYBOX REVEAL 
HERE WE GO...

The first product was The Blanc cleansing soap by BVAGARI 


This smells devine. I really like the smell. However, I can assume the smell could be quite over-powering if you have a sensitive nose. I do not use bar soap much, but I am always in to try something new.  If it really cleanses and moisturizes, leaving it feeling radiant and supple, then I am in!

Full Size is $30

Then on to the Intensive Blemish Serum and Stay Clear Cream from EVOLOGIE


This duo clears blemishes, redness, and acne problems. I have never heard of EVLOLOGIE, but a great preventive skin product. I currently do not own anything like this, so I am excited to give it a try.

Full Size is $15

To make any girl look radiant for those nights out, Glossybox added a Shimmer Powder from DA VINCI COSMETICS


A mineral light pink shimmer powder made of the highest quality ingredients. I am not the biggest fan of shimmer powders all over my face, but I think it could make a great cheek highlighter or addition to eye shadow application. 

Full Size $15

And then all ladies must have, at least in my makeup routine, a Liquid Eye Liner from LISI


I have never heard of LISI, but I know liquid eye liner seems pretty popular, and on the up and up right now. If this was a black eye liner, I would probably use it ALL the time. However, it is a color called Hocus Pocus. Hocus Pocus is a shimmery silver color with glitter.  Definitely a eye popper.  I think the LISI eyeliner could be quite fun to try on a night out on the town.

Full size $7

Last NAIL ROCK nail wraps


I am most excited about these. I have been wanting to try nail wraps for a while now. However, since I am addicted to a certain nail polish subscription (JULEP!!!), I cannot bring myself to go out and buy nail wraps. (Hint, maybe Julep needs to start carrying them). And, best of all, the nail wrap is black and white stripes, a pattern I love. I will let you know my thoughts on the nail wraps after I give them a try. A fun little thing to try over the weekend maybe. 

Full set Nail Wrap $8

Glossybox has not let me down yet, and although last months The Man Repeller box was 100 times better, this box does not disappoint You can see The Man Repeller box HERE

Glossybox cost $21, and the product I received was well worth it. Excited for more Glossyboxes to come!! You can Check out Glossybox HERE AND HERE.

Until next time
Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment