Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ipsy March Glam Bag



 It has taken me awhile to post the Ipsy Glam Bag, but finally here it is. The theme this month was the Great Escape. Ipsy is getting everyone all excited for the Spring to Summer weather. And many people would love to just take a Great Escape to A dream location.  I know I would not mind taking a great escape to Costa Rica or some other hot local. 


Okay enough dreaming...

Here is March’s Ipsy Glam Bag


Juicy Beauty Hydrating Mist


I have never used a hydrating mist before, but I assume it would be good if I were in a hot or dry place.  Juicy Beauty hydrating mist smells great, and I have used Juicy Beauty CC Cream, and I really liked it, so I am sure this Hydrating Mist will not be disappointing. I will keep this on hand for my next vacation or if I feel my skin needs a little hydration. 

La Fresh Makeup Remover Wipes


I enjoyed getting a little travel pack up makeup removers. This travel-lite pack is perfect to keep in my purse, for those days when I need a touch up at work or great to packaway in the suitcase for a little weekend getaway.  I never buy makeup remover wipes, as I usually use baby oil gel, so I am excited to give these a try.

GLAM RX Make up Compact and Yaby Eye Shadow


This is a cute little compact could probably hold about 10 little magnetic eye shadows. I loved the pink color, the mirror was nice inside, and the magnetization is a great concept, that should catch on. This Glam RX Compact was made just for this Ipsy Glam Bag, and yes Ipsy also included eye shadows this month

The Yaby Eye Shadows that are made to magnetize to the GLAM RX Makeup Compact. This is a brilliant idea, and I wish more makeup companies would actually pickup on this concept. I sometimes like to have the shadow I am wearing with me in my purse, but most times the shadows are in a larger palette. I then have to  pack the palette with me all day long, in case I need to touch up. If I could just grab the shadows I was wearing and put them in a little compact like GLAM RX, that would save so much space.

The shadows included from Yaby were Azalea petal and Seashell. These are great neutral colors, which are great for spring time.

Again Ipsy Glam Bag is one of my favorites, and for $10 each month it is even better. Not only are the  products received each month top notch, but each month subscribers always get a lovely makeup bag. This month’s bag was a white and navy blue nautical bag, very great escapy and cute.  

I continue to look forward to IPSY Glam Bag each month. What did you think of Ipsy Glam Bag this month?

 If you would like to check out other reviews you can HERE. Or check out Ipsy Glam Bag HERE as well.

Until next time...

Stay Tickled Pink
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment