Monday, February 4, 2013


The day just got a little GRAZY!


Just got a new box in the mail, and everyone knows how much I love my subscription boxes!. The Graze box is just a little bit AWESOME. I do love boxes that send nutritious snacks out to busy people. And , I am notorious for not bringing a lunch or snack to work, so this is just perfect. 


What is Graze?
Putting together healthy, yet tasty, snacks for busy, on the go people, or not so on the go, and then sending them a little package of goodness every week. You can pick the NIBBLE BOX or the LIGHT BOX.  The light box is a lower calorie option, for those watching our figures J Right now Graze is only allowing people who have invitation codes. (E-mail me HERE if you want to join. I have 4 invitation codes up for grabs).


How much?
Graze is $5 per month. However, if you e-mail me I can give you an invitation code, and your first and fifth weeks are FREE!!! Whoo hoo!!


My first box


El Picante
jumbo salted corn, hot chili peanuts and mini paprika breadsticks
Summery Berry Compote
berry compote with wholemeal shortbread dippers
Bonnie Wee Oatbakes; and
red onion marmalade with cheese and chive oatbakes
Date and Banana Loaf
cinnamon spiced raisins, yogurt coated sunflower seeds, chopped dates and banana coins

All the tasty treats were great and I cannot wait to get my next boxes. You should check it out HERE. And here is an invitation code for a couple people who would like to give Graze a try. MYMZQDZ
Stay Tickled Pink
Stephanie






No comments:

Post a Comment