Thursday, February 28, 2013

Best of February, IPSY, Birchbox, Sample Society, and More





If you have read my blog before you can tell that I like all sorts of monthly subscription boxes, especially the beauty ones. For February I did not review a few boxes, as the month of February just flew by me. So I thought for this month I would pick the products I liked best from each monthly subscription box. A Best of February highlight reel so to say, for the  IPSY Glam Bag,  Birchbox,  Sample Society and one extra beauty find that I am just loving.


So here we go, First off...

IPSY Glam Bag BEST OF FEBRUARY  PICK
Coastal Scents Shadow Palette




I noticed that some Ipsy members got a shadow palette with some colors I did not really like, however, I got this palette, with some smokey colors. I have been wearing these shadow colors every day now, as they are very versatile. The shadows go on great, and they stay on throughout the day. I have no complaints.

Birchbox BEST OF FEBRUARY  PICKS
Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips


Yes, it was made originally made for exactly what it says,  nipples. However, it is amazing for the lips. Bonus is that it also can also be used for cuticles, split ends, sunburns and even diaper rash. It is very thick, and a little goes a long way. Overall I give this a double thumbs up!

Dermablend Smooth Indulgence SPF 20 Concealer

This was a great find, and I was instanly hooked. It is a great concealer for those days when you just need to cover up those dark circles, or blemishes. This product is said to even cover up birth marks.  It blends perfectly, without feeling too thick on the face.  Again a little goes a long way. Great addition to the Birchbox this month!


Beauty Bar- Sample Society BEST OF FEBRUARY PICKS
First off, it was very hard not to pick each item out of this month’s box. All the products I am currently using, and love. However, a couple stood out.

Diptyque Eau duelle Toilette


I usually dread getting perfumes in any monthly subscription box, as I am very picky about my perfumes. However, this was absolutely the best perfume I have come across in a very long time. The smell is an exotic twist of vanilla and spicy, with a great feminine floral fusion.  I was drawn to this perfume even more because it is not heavy or overbearing.  Cannot wait to get a full size version!

Exude Lip gloss in Brown No. 3


This lipgloss is just great.  It is shaped like a lipstick, but with a little twist and it comes out of little vents on the top. It is smooth and creamy, yet very sheer.  The Brown No. 3 is a perfect natural nude color, that would look great on anyone. And... best of all Sample Society gave a full size version of this Exude lip gloss. Another great find!

My Own pick for BEST OF FEBRUARY

Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent! Eye Cream


This is exactly what I have been looking for! This helps makes eyes firmer, while brightening eyes, and diminishing dark circles. And when I say it is made to do all those things, I mean it. This is my must have now in the morning, and before I got to bed. It is now a must have addition to my daily facial regiment. I have to say thanks Benefit Cosmetics for a outstanding product!

What was your favorite product or find this month? Would love to hear suggestions.

Until next time

Stay Tickled Pink,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment